Brighton vs Bournemouth Prediction. The American Express Community Stadium will be hosting this Premier League match between Brighton and Bournemouth.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Brighton vs Bournemouth Prediction: Match Facts
- Brighton having played 31 matches is at position 16 with 33 points in this 2018-2019 England Premier League.
- They have won 9 times, drawn 6 times and lost 16 games.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 2 games, drawn 0 games and lost 3 games (LLWWL)
- Their last game played was a 3-0 away loss to Chelsea
- So far in this season they have scored 32 goals for (GF), conceded 46 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -14 goals.
- Bournemouth FC having played 31 matches are at position 13 with 38 points in the 2018-19 English premier league.
- They have won 11 times drawn 5 and lost 17.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time, drawn 1 time and lost 3:- (LLDWL)
- The last game they played was a 1-3 home loss to Burnley.
- So far in this season, they have scored 44 goals ( GF) conceded 61 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -17 goals (GD)
Brighton vs Bournemouth Prediction: H2H
- The two sides have met a total of 25 times Bournemouth have won 10 times whereas FC Brighton has won 7 times with 8 draws for both sides.
- In the last 5 matches, Brighton has won 1 time, Bournemouth 3 times with 1 draw for both.
- The last meeting between the two clubs was played on
05/01/19 in the FA Cup with Bournemouth winning 3-1 away.
Brighton vs Bournemouth Prediction: Players news and Squad
FC Brighton Predicted Line up: 4-3-3:- L. Dunk, S. March, S. Duffy, M. Ryan, D. Pröpper, G. Murray, Martín Montoya, D. Stephens, G. Bong, P. Groß,
WHO TO WATCH: G. Murray was the Top goal scorer last season with 16 goals in all competitions and will be featuring in this game having netted 11 goals already this season in the premier league.
Bournemouth Predicted Starting Line up:- 4-2-3-1 N. Aké R. Fraser
J. King S. Cook A. Begović C. Wilson J. Lerma D. Brooks A. Smith C. Daniels
WHO TO WATCH: C. Wilson and J. King both lead this club with 11 goals this season and should both feature in this game.
Why Brighton & Hove Albion will win
The hosts have 2 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in their recent most home games and look to extend their home record to better heights.
Why Bournemouth will win
Bournemouth has been terrible road travelers recently with just 1 win in the last 7 away games, they need to reverse that trend if they are to escape the relegation threats.
Brighton vs Bournemouth Prediction
Bournemouth has been very poor travelers lately with 6 losses in the last 7 games, those losses were also futile because they have managed to score 1 goal and conceded 14 goals which is why we cannot back them here.
Our Verdict: A home win for Brighton or a draw.
Daily Games Table
|13/04/2019||SOUTHAMPTON||Southampton vs Wolverhampton||WOLVERHAMPTON|
|13/04/2019||QPR||QPR vs Swansea||SWANSEA|
|13/04/2019||TRANMERE||Tranmere vs MK Dons||MK DONS|
|13/04/2019||GILLINGHAM||Gillingham vs Shrewsbury||SHREWSBURY|
|13/04/2019||YEOVIL||Yeovil vs Crawley Town||CRAWLEY TOWN|
|13/04/2019||BRIGHTON||Brighton vs Bournemouth||BOURNEMOUTH|
|13/04/2019||NORTHAMPTON||Northampton vs Mansfield||MANSFIELD|
|13/04/2019||OLDHAM||Oldham vs Swindon town||SWINDON TOWN|
|13/04/2019||CHARLTON||Charlton vs Luton Town||LUTON TOWN|
|13/04/2019||SCUNTHORPE||Scunthorpe vs Burton||BURTON|
|13/04/2019||STEVENAGE||Stevenage vs Carlisle||CARLISLE|
|13/04/2019||CAEN||Caen vs Angers||ANGERS|
|13/04/2019||AC MILAN||AC Milan vs Lazio||LAZIO|
|14/04/2019||VALLADOLID||Valladolid vs Getafe||GETAFE|
|14/04/2019||RIO AVE||Rio Ave vs Vitoria Guimaraes||VITORIA GUIMARAES|
|14/04/2019||REAL SOCIEDAD||Real Sociedad vs Eibar||EIBAR|
|14/04/2019||GIRONA||Girona vs Villarreal||VILLARREAL|