Brighton vs Cardiff Prediction. The American Express Community Stadium will be hosting this Premier League match between Brighton and Cardiff.
Brighton vs Cardiff Prediction: Match Facts
- Brighton having played 32 matches is at position 17 with 33 points in this 2018-2019 English Premier League.
- They have won 9 times, drawn 6 times and lost 17 games.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 2 games, drawn 0 games and lost 3 games (LLLWW)
- Their last game played was a 0-5 home loss to Bournemouth
- So far in this season they have scored 32 goals for (GF), conceded 51 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -19 goals.
- Cardiff City having played 32 matches are at position 18 with 28 points in the 2018-19 English premier league.
- They have won 8 times drawn 4 and lost 21.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time, drawn 0 times and lost 4:- (LLLWL)
- The last game they played was a 0-2 away loss to Burnley.
- So far in this season, they have scored 28 goals ( GF) conceded 63 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -35 goals (GD)
Brighton vs Cardiff Prediction: H2H
- The two sides have met a total of 30 times Cardiff have won 11 times whereas FC Brighton has won 6 times with 13 draws for both sides.
- In the last 5 matches, Brighton has won 1 time, Cardiff 2 times with 2 draws for both.
- The last meeting between the two clubs was played on 10/11/18 in the Premier League with Cardiff winning 2-1 at home.
Brighton vs Cardiff Prediction: Players news and Squad
FC Brighton Predicted Line up: 4-3-3:- L. Dunk, S. March, S. Duffy, M. Ryan, D. Pröpper, G. Murray, Martín Montoya, D. Stephens, G. Bong, P. Groß,
WHO TO WATCH: G. Murray was the Top goal scorer last season with 16 goals in all competitions and will be featuring in this game having netted 11 goals already this season in the premier league.
Cardiff City Predicted Starting Line up:- 4-2-3-1 N. Etheridge B. Écuélé Manga S. Morrison S. Bamba Víctor Camarasa J. Bennett H. Arter C. Paterson A. Gunnarsson J. Hoilett J. Ralls
WHO TO WATCH: Víctor Camarasa leads this club with 5 goals this season and should feature in this game.
Why Brighton & Hove Albion will win
The hosts have 2 wins and 3 losses in their recent most overall 5 games with the same record at home and they look to extend their home record to better heights.
Why Cardiff will win
Cardiff has been terrible road travelers recently with just 2 wins in the last 7 away games, but those wins were against superior opponents in Southampton and Leicester that should be building blocks if they need to reverse their losing trend and escape the relegation threats.
Brighton vs Cardiff Prediction
While Cardiff maybe poor travelers, Brighton is just as bad at home and their recent demoralizing 0-5 thumping by Bournemouth a team that had won just 1 road game previously in seven tries, does not bode well for this team. We would give them the slight edge here because Cardiff is just as worse but we foresee a draw here.
Our Verdict: A home win for Brighton or a draw.
|16/04/2019||Brighton||Brighton vs Cardiff||Cardiff|
|16/04/2019||Barcelona||Barcelona vs Manchester Utd||Manchester Utd|
|16/04/2019||Juventus||Juventus vs Ajax||Ajax|
|16/04/2019||Oster||Osters vs Degerfors||Degerfors|
|16/04/2019||Zvezda||FK Crvena Zvezda vs Mladost||Mladost|
|16/04/2019||Morton||Morton vs Inverness||Inverness|
|16/04/2019||Altrincham||Altrincham vs Brackley Town||Brackley Town|
|16/04/2019||Plovdiv||Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Septemvri Sofia||Sofia|