Brighton vs Crystal Palace Prediction-Will palace get another win to get them out the bottom of the table when they play against Brighton at The Amex Stadium?
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Brighton vs Crystal Palace Prediction: Match Facts
- Brighton having played 13 matches is at position 9 with 16 points in this 2017-18 England Premier League.
- They have won 4 times, drawn 4 times and lost 5 games.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 3 time and lost 1 times in their overall 6 a home games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 2 games, drawn 2 games and lost 1 games: (LDWDW)
- Their last game played against Manchester United they lost 0-1,an away game.
- So far in this season they have scored 13 goals for (GF), conceded 14 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -1 goal.
- Crystal Palace having played 13 matches is at position 20 with 8 points in this 2017-18 England Premier League.
- They have won 2 time, drawn 2 times and lost 9 games.
- They have won 0 time, drawn 0 times and lost 6 times in their overall 6 away games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 1 game, drawn 2 games and lost 2 games (WDLDL)
- Their last game played against Stoke City they won 2-1, a home game.
- So far in this season they have scored 8 goals for (GF), conceded 25 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -17 goals.
Brighton vs Crystal Palace Prediction: H2H
- There has been 14 meetings between the two sides with 5 wins and 4 draws each for everey team.
- Palace have won three, drawn two, and lost one of their last six meetings with Brighton
- This is the first meeting between the sides since 2013 when they met in the Championship play-offs – a two-legged tie that Palace won 2-0 on their way back into the Premier League.
Brighton vs Crystal Palace Prediction: Players, News and squads
BRIGHTON PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper: Ryan Defenders: Bruno, Dunk, Duffy, Suttner Midfielders: Knockaert, Propper, P. Groß, Stephens, Murphy Forwards: Gross, Murray and T. Hemed.
WHO TO WATCH: Glenn Murray has notched 4 goals in his last 4 games and will be hoping to use all his guile and experience against his former employers.
CRYSTAL PALACE PREDICTED LINE UP: W. Hennessey, J. Ward, J. Tomkins, M. Sakho, T. Fosu-Mensah, S. Dann, P. van Aanholt, Y. Cabaye L. Milivojević, W. Zaha, R. Loftus-Cheek, J. McArthur, J. Puncheon, A. Townsend and C. Benteke.
WHO TO WATCH: W. Zaha is the leading top goal scorer for Crystal Palace with 3 goals. J. Ward has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
Why Brighton will win
The hosts were unbeaten in their last 5 Premier League matches and only lost their last match to United by a single goal and they continue to defy the critics with their resolute yet effective approach.
Why Crystal Palace will win
Crystal Palace have a chance to edge closer to pulling themselves out of the drop zone if they could pick up back to back wins for the first time this season after getting their second win this season against Stoke.
Brighton vs Crystal Palace Prediction
The hosts have been solid and defensively can hold their own as they showed to a large degree at Manchester United. They have not done a lot of winning at their home turf this season but they can grab one in this one and put their weekend loss behind them considering the bad away form of Palace.
a draw or a home win for Brighton
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|28-11||Bet Analysis||AMIENS 2.55||3.30||DIJON 2.93||21:00|
|28-11||Bet Analysis||STRASBOURG 2.32||3.19||CAEN 3.30||21:00|
|28-11||Bet Analysis||BOTOSANI 2.58||3.07||VIITORUL CONSTANTA 2.58||22:00|
|28-11||Bet Analysis||BRIGHTON 2.54||3.30||CRYSTAL PALACE 3.03||22:45|
|28-11||bet analysis||WEST BROMWICH 2.37||3.18||NEWCASTLE 3.34||23:00|
|29-11||bet analysis||CS MIOVENI 2.77||3.19||GAZ METAN MEDIAS 2.36||18:30|
|29-11||bet analysis||GUINGAMP 2.31||3.07||MONTPELLIER 3.23||21:00|
|29-11||Bet Analysis||TOULOUSE 2.59||3.30||NICE 2.92||21:00|
|29-11||Bet Analysis||ANGERS 2.27||3.18||RENNES 3.41||21:00|
|29-11||bet analysis||KORONA KIELCE 2.65||3.18||ZAGLEBIE LUBIN 2.65||22:45|
|29-11||Bet Analysis||LAS PALMAS UD 2.27||3.19||DEPORTIVO LA CORUNA 3.18||23:30|
|30-11||Bet Analysis||ALAVES 2.59||3.07||GETAFE 2.81||21:00|
|30-11||Bet Analysis||FC LUGANO 2.61||3.30||GRASSHOPPERS 2.61||22:15|