Brighton Vs Manchester United prediction. Brighton takes on Manchester United for the 2018-19 campaign match day two at The American Express Stadium
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Brighton Vs Manchester United prediction: Match Facts
- Brighton having played 1 match are at position 17 with 0 points in the 2018-19 English premier league.
- They have won none drawn none and lost 1 time.
- This will be the first match at home in the 2018-19 campaign.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time, drawn 2 times and lost 2 times (LWDDL)
- The last game they played was against Watford where they lost 2-0 an away match.
- So far in this season they have scored 0 goal ( GF) conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
- Manchester United have played 1 match and are at position 7 with 3 points in the 2018-19 English premier league.
- They have won 1 time drawn none and lost none.
- This will be the first match away in the 2018-19 campaign.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time, drawn 2 times and lost 2 times (WLDDL)
- The last game they played was against Leicester where they won 2-1 at home.
- So far in the preseason they have scored 2 goals ( GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
Brighton Vs Manchester United prediction: H2H
- The two clubs have met a total of 11 times in the past, Brighton have won 2 time, Whereas Manchester United 7 times and drawn 2 times.
- In their last 5 h2h the hosts managed to pick 2 wins, Manchester United 2 wins and drawn once
- The last time they met was on 04-05-2018. Brighton won 1-0 at home.
Brighton Vs Manchester United prediction: Player News And Squad
FC Brighton predicted line up: M. Ryan Bruno Saltor S. Duffy L. Dunk Bernardo D. Stephens P. Groß D. Pröpper A. Knockaert S. March G. Murray
Who to watch: Glenn Murray was the Top goal scorer last season with 14 goals in all competitions and will be featuring this game.
Manchester United predicted line up: David de Gea M. Darmian V. Lindelöf L. Shaw E. Bailly Mata P. Pogba Fred Andreas . Sánchez . Rashford
Who to watch: United fans are yet to see the best of Alexis Sanchez but after a full preseason he should be fit and firing early on this season.
Why Brighton Will Win
The seagulls performed well at home last season however that will not guarantee them a straight win here. The summer signing of Eredivisie sharp shooter Alireza Jahanbakhsh is an encouraging sing for this team and he should catapult them to glory.
Why Manchester United Will Win
Mourinho’s men defeated Brighton twice last season scoring a total of 3 goals to nil and will be heading to this encounter after beating Leicester 2-1 during their opening day match. Seeing that Brighton lost their previous game 2-0 to Watford we are inclined to give Man U the nod here.
Brighton Vs Manchester United prediction
The visitors displayed a spectacular form of football against Leicester in their opening match, and they ended up with a 2-1 win. On the other side the hosts are usually hard to beat in-front of their home crowd. We think the two sides will share the spoils.
Our prediction: A DRAW
|DATE||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||ANALYSIS||TIP||RESULT|
|19-08-2018||Manchester City||vs||Huddersfield Town||Bet Analysis||1||6-1|
|19-08-2018||Brighton||vs||Manchester United||Bet Analysis||GG||3-2|
|19-08-2018||Belenenses||vs||FC Porto||Bet Analysis||2||2-3|
|19-08-2018||SC Heerenveen||vs||Vitesse||Bet Analysis||1-1|
|19-08-2018||Royal Antwerp||vs||Club Brugge|
|19-08-2018||FC Utrecht||vs||PEC Zwolle|