Brighton vs Southampton Fc Prediction. Brighton welcomes Southampton at The American Express Community Stadium for the EFL Cup second round clash.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Brighton vs Southampton Fc Prediction: Match Facts
- Brighton and Hove Albion having played 5 matches is at position 13 with 3 points in this 2018-19 England Premier League.
- This will be their first match in the EFL Cup 2018-2019 competition.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 2 games, drawn 1 game and lost 2 games:- (LWLWD)
- Their last game played ended in a 0-1 loss at Liverpool away from home in the Premier Legaue competition.
- So far in this season they have scored 3 goals for (GF), conceded 5 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -2 goals.
- Southampton Fc having played 5 matches is at position 17 with 1 point in this 2018-19 England Premier League.
- This will be their first match and away in the EFL Cup 2018-2019 competition.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 1 game, drawn 1 game and lost 3 games:- (LLDLW)
- Their last game played ended in a 2-1 loss at Leicester City at home in the Premier League competition.
- So far in this season they have scored 2 goals for (GF), conceded 4 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -2 goals.
Brighton vs Southampton Fc Prediction: H2H
- Both teams have met 19 times and drew 7 times while Brighton and Hove Albion wins 4 times and Southampton wins 8 times.
- Their last 5 matches played Brighton and Hove Albion has won 2 games and both have drawn 2 games while Southampton won 1 game.
- Their last match played on 31/7/2014 Southampton won 1-3 being an away game.
Brighton vs Southampton Fc Prediction: Players News And Squads
FC Brighton predicted line up: M. Ryan Bruno Saltor S. Duffy L. Dunk Bernardo D. Stephens P. Groß D. Pröpper A. Knockaert S. March G. Murray
WHO TO WATCH: Glenn Murray was the Top goal scorer last season with 14 goals in all competitions and will be featuring this game.
Southampton Predicted Starting Line up: 4-3-3 Goalkeeper: Angus Gunn Defence: Jack Stephens, Jannik Vestergaard, Wesley Hoedt, Ryan Bertrand Midfielders:Oriol Romeu, Mohamed Elyounoussi, Mario Lemina Attackers:Stuart Armstrong, Danny Ings, Nathan Redmond
WHO TO WATCH: Danny Ings-The Liverpool man knows only goals can get him another shot at Anfield next season and will be looking to improve in his goal prowess after netting in his debut last weekend.
Why Brighton Will Win
Brighton and Hove Albion are a tough team to go up against this season, they have beaten Manchester United and lost to rampant Liverpool by only a single goal and at home they have an advantage over faltering Saints.
Why Southampton Will Win
Just a break that the Saints need after a bad start to the new season but they have been positive at-least going forward scoring at-least a goal in each of their last 5 matches to this encounter.
Brighton vs Southampton Fc Prediction
We think the hosts have the advantage to win this match with their recent lively performances and it seems that Southampton should just keep all their energy in the premier league games and try to survive another season
Our prediction: Home win for Brighton & Hove Albion
|28/08/2018||Bet Analysis||SWANSEA||VS||CRYSTAL PALACE||x||0-1|
|28/08/2018||Bet Analysis||HULL CITY||VS||DERBY||0-4|
|28/08/2018||Bet Analysis||INAMO ZAGREB||VS||BSC YOUNG BOYS||1||1-2|
|28/08/2018||Bet Analysis||DYNAMO KIEV||VS||AJAX||1||0-0|
|30/08/2018||Bet Analysis||STOKE CITY||VS||HUDDERSFIELD||2x||2-0|
|29/08/2018||Bet Analysis||PAOK FC||VS||SL BENFICA||1-4|
|29/08/2018||Bet Analysis||FC UFA||VS||RANGERS FC||1-1|
|30/08/2018||Bet Analysis||FC COPENHAGEN||VS||ATALANTA||0-0|
|30/08/2018||Bet Analysis||APOLLON LIMASSOL||VS||FC BASEL||1-0|