Brighton Vs Tottenham Prediction. Brighton welcomes Tottenham at The American Express Community Stadium in Falmer Stadium, East Sussex for an English Premier League match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Brighton Vs Tottenham Prediction:Match Facts
- Brighton and Hove Albion are in the 14th position of Premier League.
- Brighton & Hove Albion have played a total of 5 matches in England Premier League. Their current statistics is 1 win, 2 draw and 2 lose.
- Brighton & Hove Albion did not lose their last two matches in the competition.
- Brighton & Hove Albion last played away against Southampton and the game ended in a 2-2 draw.
- Brighton & Hove Albion have played a total of 2 home matches in England Premier League. Their current home statistics is 1 win and 1 draw.
- Brighton & Hove Albion did not lose their last two home matches in the competition.
- Tottenham Hotspur are in the 6th position of Premier League.
- Tottenham Hotspur have played a total of 5 matches in England Premier League. Their current statistics is 3 win and 2 lose.
- Tottenham Hotspur did not win their last two matches in the competition.
- Tottenham Hotspur last played at home against Liverpool and they lost lost 2-1
- Tottenham Hotspur have played a total of 3 away matches in England Premier League. Their current away statistics is 2 win and 1 lose.
- Tottenham Hotspur did not win their last away match in the competition.
Brighton Vs Tottenham Prediction:H2H
The two teams have previously met 13 times with Brighton’s record standing at 2 win 2 draw and 9 loss while Tottenham record stands at 9 win 2 draw and 2 loss in all their head to head games.
The two teams last played on 17/4/2018 in a Premier League match that ended in a 1-1 draw at Brighton.
Brighton Vs Tottenham Prediction:Players News and Squad
FC Brighton predicted line up: M. Ryan Bruno Saltor S. Duffy L. Dunk Bernardo D. Stephens P. Groß D. Pröpper A. Knockaert S. March G. Murray
Who to watch:G. Murray is the leading top goal scorer for Brighton & Hove Albion with 4 goals and A. Knockaert is their top assist player.
TOTTENHAM PREDICTED STARTING LINEUP:-Goalkeeper: M. Vorm Defenders: Davinson Sanchez, Toby Alderweireld, Jan Vertonghen Defensive Midfielders: Eric Dier Attacking Midfielders: Kieran Trippier, Christian Eriksen, Heung-Min Son, Ben Davies Forwards:Lucas Moura, Harry Kane
Who to watch:Lucas Moura is the leading top goal scorer for Tottenham Hotspur with 3 goals and C. Eriksen is their top assist player.
Why Brighton will win
Brighton have not won in their last 3 games in this competition and they will be fighting for a win to avoid dropping down the table closer to the relegation spot.
Why Tottenham will win
Tottenham have lost in their last 2 games in this competition and also lost in their mid week Champions League game and so this game will serve as a comeback to their winning ways.
Brighton Vs Tottenham Prediction
Both teams have lost in their last 2 games in this competition and will be looking to win this game because both want to redeem themselves from their current misfortunes.
Our Verdict: A Draw or Win for Tottenham and Over 1.5 goals
|22/09/2018||Cardiff||Bet Analysis||Manchester City||0-5|
|22/09/2018||Crystal Palace||Bet Analysis||Newcastle||0-0|
|22/09/2018||Manchester United||Bet Analysis||Wolves||1-1|
|22/09/2018||Real Madrid||Bet Analysis||Espanyol||1-0|
|22/09/2018||Schalke||Bet Analysis||Bayern Munich||0-2|