Brighton vs Watford Prediction . the two out of form side will be hunting for points when they clash at The American Express Community Stadium.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Brighton vs Watford Prediction : Match Facts
- Brighton having played 18 matches is at position 13 with 18 points in this 2017-18 England Premier League.
- They have won 4 times, drawn 6 times and lost 8 games.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 5 times and lost 2 times in their overall 19 home games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 0 game, drawn 2 game and lost 3 games (DLLLD)
- Their last game played against Burnley they drew 0-0 at home.
- So far in this season they have scored 14 goals for (GF), conceded 23 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -9 goals.
- Watford having played 18 matches is at position 10 with 22 points in this 2017-18 England Premier League.
- They have won 6 times, drawn 4 times and lost 8 games.
- They have won 4 time, drawn 1 time and lost 4 times in their overall 9 away games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 0 games, drawn 1 game and lost 4 games:- (LLLDL)
- Their last game played against Huddersfield they lost 1-4 a home game.
- So far in this season they have scored 27 goals for (GF), conceded 33 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -6 goals.
Brighton vs Watford Prediction : H2H
- These two teams have met 15 times in the past with Watford holding an edge with 7 wins while Brightonl has 4. They have drawn 7 times.
- The last 5 meetings between them has seen Watford win 2 times and 3 draws.
- The last time that they met met was in was earlier this season Watford won drew 0-0 at home
Brighton vs Watford Prediction : Players News And Squads
Brighton PREDICTED LINE UP:Ryan; Bruno Saltor, Hunemeier, Dunk, Bong; Knockaert, Propper, Stephens, March; Gross; Murray
WHO TO WATCH: Glenn Murray has scored five of Brighton’s last eight goals in the Premier League
WATFORD PREDICTED LINE UP: Gomes; Janmaat, Prodl, Kabasele, Holebas; Capoue, Watson; Carrillo, Pereyra, Richarlison; Gray
WHO TO WATCH: With lot of absentees in them due to injuries and suspension Richalison will remain the savouir of this team upfront.
Why Brigthon Will Win
Survival is their main objective now and they have done better at home losing just narrowly and they will have home advantage hopping to turn things around.
Why Watford Will Win
The visitors need to start winning again to arrest their deteriorating form in the league but they did better in the last meeting edging a 0-0 draws despite have Miguel Brittos sent of early.
Brighton vs Watford Prediction
Having both started well earlier in the season, neither team has a win in their last five games, with Brighton just three points above the relegation zone os the match will be a tight affair with minimal advantge to the hosts beecause of home advantge and many absentees in the visiting side
Our prediction: A home win for Brighton.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||STOKE CITY 2.22||3.20||WEST BROMWICH 3.52||18:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||WEST HAM 2.15||3.28||NEWCASTLE 3.60||18:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||SWANSEA 3.03||3.08||CRYSTAL PALACE 2.54||18:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||SHEFFIELD WED 2.58||3.22||MIDDLESBROUGH 2.85||18:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||SHREWSBURY 2.57||3.00||PORTSMOUTH 3.05||18:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||BRIGHTON 2.54||3.14||WATFORD 2.98||18:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||PLYMOUTH 2.86||3.35||OLDHAM 2.49||18:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||AFC WIMBLEDON 2.99||3.15||BRADFORD CITY 2.51||18:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||CREWE 2.92||3.34||SWINDON TOWN 2.39||18:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||BARNET 2.83||3.25||CHELTENHAM 2.51||18:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||ST JOHNSTONE 2.95||3.17||HEARTS 2.53||18:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||PARTICK THISLE 2.41||3.32||HAMILTON 3.00||18:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||MOUSCRON PERUWELZ 2.90||3.44||ZULTE WAREGEM 2.42||20:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||GIMNASTIC TARRAGONA 3.17||3.22||HUESCA 2.36||18:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||AC MILAN 2.49||3.30||ATALANTA 2.92||20:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||DEPORTIVO LA CORUNA 2.60||3.41||CELTA VIGO 2.71||20:30|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||EXCELSIOR 2.58||3.44||TWENTE 2.69||22:45|