Brighton Vs West Ham Predictions. Brighton welcomes West Ham at Falmer Stadium in Falmer, East Sussex for an English Premier League match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Brighton Vs West Ham Predictions:Match Facts
- Brighton and Hove Albion are in the 15th position of Premier League
- Brighton & Hove Albion have played a total of 7 matches in England Premier League. Their current statistics is 1 win, 2 draw and 4 lose
- Brighton & Hove Albion did not win their last five matches in the competition
- Brighton & Hove Albion last played away against Manchester City and they lost the game 2 nil
- Brighton & Hove Albion have played a total of 3 home matches in England Premier League. Their current home statistics is 1 win, 1 draw and 1 lose.
- Brighton & Hove Albion did not win their last two home matches in the competition
- West Ham United are in the 14th position of Premier League.
- West Ham United have played a total of 7 matches in England Premier League. Their current statistics is 2 win, 1 draw and 4 lose
- West Ham United did not lose their last three matches in the competition.
- West Ham United last played at home against Manchester United and they won the game 3-1.
- West Ham United have played a total of 3 away matches in England Premier League. Their current away statistics is 1 win and 2 lose.
- West Ham United did not lose their last away match in the competition.
Brighton Vs West Ham Predictions:H2H
The two teams have previously met 11 times with Brighton record standing at 5 win 2 draw and 4 loss while West Hams record stands at 4 win 2 draw and 5 loss in all their head to head games.
The two teams last played on 3/2/2018 in a Premier League match that saw Brighton win 3-1 at home
Brighton Vs West Ham Predictions:Players News and Squad
FC Brighton predicted Starting Line up: 4-5-1 Goalkeeper:Ryan Defenders:Montoya, Duffy, Dunk, Bong Midfielders:Knockaert, Propper, Stephens, Bissouma, March Forwards: Murray
WHO TO WATCH:G. Murray is the leading top goal scorer for Brighton & Hove Albion with 4 goals and A. Knockaert teir top assist player
West Ham Predicted Starting Line up Expected Line up: 4-2-3-1 Goalkeeper: Fabianski Defenders: Fredericks, Balbuena, Diop, Cresswell Defensive Midfielders:Sanchez, Wilshere Attacking Midfielders: Yarmolenko, Anderson, Antonio Forwards: Arnautovic
WHO TO WATCH: M. Arnautović is the leading top goal scorer for West Ham United with 4 goals.
Why Brighton will win
Brighton have not won any game so far this season and they will be fighting very hard to register their first win in this game and also they will be avoiding to drop point which might lead them to the relegation zone in the table.
Why West Ham will win
West Ham have not lost in their last 3 games of this competition and they last beat Manchester United which will be a major boost for their squad in this game too.
Brighton Vs West Ham Predictions
Both teams will surely be fighting for a win but it West Ham who will be on the better side due to their current form and shape and stand a high chance of winning this game.
Our Verdict:A Draw or Over 2.5 goals
|05/10/2018||Brighton||Bet Analysis||West Ham||1X||1-0|
|05/10/2018||Ath Bilbao||Bet Analysis||Real Sociedad||1-3|
|05/10/2018||Arsenal Tula||Bet Analysis||Ufa||X||1-1|
|05/10/2018||Santa Clara||Ber Analysis||Chaves||1-0|
|05/10/2018||Brage||Bet Analysis||AFC Eskilstuna||1X||0-0|