Bristol Rovers Vs Blackpool Prediction.The fight for the top ranking continues as Bristol Rovers welcome Blackpool at Memorial Stadium for the England League One match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Bristol Rovers Vs Blackpool Prediction: Match Facts
- Bristol Rovers having played 8 matches is at position 15 with 9 points in this 2017-18 England League One.
- They have won 3 times, drawn 0 times and lost 5 games.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 0 times and lost 2 times in their overall 4 home games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 2 games, drawn 0 games and lost 3 games (LLWLW)
- Their last game played against Wigan Athletic they lost 3-0 an away game.
- So far in this season they have scored 12 goal for (GF), conceded 18 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -6 goals.
- Blackpool having played 8 matches is at position 5 with 17 points in this 2017-18 England League One.
- They have won 5 times, drawn 2 times and lost 1 game.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 2 times and lost 1 time in their overall 4 away games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 4 games, drawn 1 game and lost 0 games (WWDWW)
- Their last game played against Oxford United they won 3-1 a home game.
- So far in this season they have scored 14 goals for (GF), conceded 8 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 6 goals.
Bristol Rovers Vs Blackpool Prediction: H2H
- Both teams have met 14 times and drew 3 times while Bristol Rovers wins 5 times and Blackpool wins 6 times.
- Their last 5 matches played Bristol Rovers has won 2 games and both have draw 0 games while Blackpool wins 3 games.
- Their last match played on 24/4/2000 Blackpool won 2-1 being a home game.
Bristol Rovers Vs Blackpool Prediction: Players News And Squads
BRISTOL ROVERS PREDICTED LINE UP: S. Slocombe, A. Smith, D. Leadbitter, T. Lockyer, R. Sweeney, T. Broadbent, L. Brown, L. Sercombe, B. Bodin, J. Partington, S. Sinclair, C. Lines, O. Clarke, E. Harrison, B. Moore, R. Gaffney and T. Nichols.
WHO TO WATCH: B. Bodin is the leading top goal scorer for Bristol Rovers with 4 goals. C. Lines has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
BLACKPOOL PREDICTED LINE UP: R. Allsop, C. Tilt, O. Turton, C. Robertson, W. Aimson, S. Longstaff, C. Cooke, C. Daniel, V. Solomon-Otabor, J. Ryan, S. D’Almeida, K. Vassell, S. Quigley, N. Delfouneso, A. Gnanduillet and M. Cullen.
WHO TO WATCH: S. Longstaff is the leading top goal scorer for Blackpool with 4 goals. C. Cooke has the top most assist and both these two players will feature in this game.
Why Bristol Rovers Will Win
They are fighting for their 4th season win in this home ground advantageous match aiming to climb on top of the table ranking.
Why Blackpool Will Win
They are battling for this away match win having in mind that they have lost 1 away game this season and this may be their 6th season win if they may have luck.
Bristol Rovers Vs Blackpool Prediction
The struggle and battle for the points continues as the teams fight for their level best in the scramble for the points.
Our prediction: a win for Blackpool.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|23-09||Bet Analysis||BURNLEY 2.16||3.18||HUDDERSFIELD 3.72||17:00|
|23-09||Bet Analysis||BOLTON 3.40||3.56||BRENTFORD 2.10||17:00|
|23-09||Bet Analysis||PRESTON 2.06||3.41||MILLWALL 3.68||17:00|
|23-09||Bet Analysis||FULHAM 2.37||3.39||MIDDLESBROUGH 3.01||17:00|
|23-09||Bet Analysis||SUNDERLAND 2.92||3.19||CARDIFF 2.54||17:00|
|23-09||bet analysis||SHREWSBURY 3.01||3.28||BLACKBURN 2.42||17:00|
|23-09||bet analysis||BRISTOL ROVERS 2.26||3.34||BLACKPOOL 3.23||17:00|
|23-09||bet analysis||PETERBOROUGH 2.85||3.39||WIGAN 2.47||17:00|
|23-09||bet analysis||NORTHAMPTON 3.08||3.40||BRADFORD CITY 2.32||17:00|
|23-09||bet analysis||SCUNTHORPE 2.48||3.30||PORTSMOUTH 2.91||17:00|
|23-09||bet analysis||SWANSEA 2.32||3.30||WATFORD 3.19||17:00|
|23-09||Bet Analysis||READING 2.31||3.33||HULL CITY 3.17||17:00|
|23-09||Bet Analysis||MALAGA 3.03||3.25||ATHLETIC BILBAO 2.44||19:30|
|24-09||Bet Analysis||GETAFE 2.91||3.23||VILLARREAL 2.53||17:15|
|24-09||Bet Analysis||STRASBOURG 2.59||3.18||NANTES 2.97||18:00|
|24-09||Bet Analysis||BRIGHTON 2.71||3.18||NEWCASTLE 2.82||18:00|
|24-09||Bet Analysis||EIBAR 2.32||3.23||CELTA VIGO 3.14||19:30|