Bulgaria vs Cyprus Prediction- Group leaders Bugaria take on an upstart Cyprus looking for redemption and table relevance in this UEFA Nations league group play.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Bulgaria vs Cyprus Prediction: Match Facts
- Bulgaria are First on the UEFA Nations League Group 3 with 6 points from 2 games.
- They have 2 wins and 0 losses from the two games played (WW)
- Their last game in this tournament was a 1-0 home win to Norway.
- Their overall record in all competitions in 2018 is 4 wins a draw and a loss.
- Cyprus are third in the UEFA Nations League Group 3 with 3 points from 2 games.
- They have 1 win and 1 loss from the two games played (WL)
- Their last game in this tournament was a 2-1 home win over Slovania.
- Their overall 2018 record is a win, a draw and 4 losses.
Bulgaria vs Cyprus Prediction: H2H
- These two teams have met 9 times with Bulgaria winning 8 times, a draw and 1 loss.
- Their last 5 recent meetings have been 4 wins for Bulgaria and one win for Cyprus.
- Their last meeting was a 1-0 home win for Bulgaria in August of 2012
Bulgaria vs Cyprus Prediction: Squads and Player News
Bulgaria Predicted lineup: Plamen Iliev, Nikolay Bodurov, Bozhidar Chorbadjiiski, Ivan Bandalovski, Strahil Popov, Radoslav Vasilev, Georgi Kostadinov, Kiril Despodov, Galin Ivanov, Bozhidar Kraev, Ivelin Popov
Who to watch: Radoslav Vasilev’s 59th minute volley was the winning goal in that game vs Norway and he could be instrumental in his team winning this game.
Cyprus Predicted Lineup: Konstantinos Panagiotoudis, Konstantinos Laifis, Ioannis Kousoulos, Nicholas Ioannou, Jason Demetriou, Kostakis Artymatas, Charis Kyriakou, Pieros Soteriou, Georgios Efrem, Fotis Papoulis
Who to watch: Pieros Soteriou whose 69′ minute equalizer helped secure a win vs Slovenia should be heavily involved in this match up.
Why Bulgaria will win
They are riding a 3 game winning streak and have 4 wins in all competitions out of the 6 matches played this year. Their last game was against a very good Norway side and they should look to continue that great run.
Why Cyprus will win
They are coming in here from a big win vs Slovenia in this tournament which also stopped their 5 match rot. They could use that same blue print to win here and extend shake themselves from their rivals.
Bulgaria vs Cyprus Prediction
Bulgaria has dominated these countries historical head to head meetings with 8 wins vs just 1 loss and with their current red hot winning streak, we do not see Cyprus as much of a threat to them. Cyprus came out with a big 2-1 home win against Slovenia and now we have to see if they can mimic that success on the road.
Our verdict: A Home win for Bulgaria.
|13/10/2018||Slovakia||Bet Analysis||Czech Republic||1||1-2|
|13/10/2018||AFC Wimbledon||Bet Analysis||Portsmouth||1-2|
|13/10/2018||Scunthorpe United||Bet Analysis||Peterborough United||2||0-2|
|13/10/2018||Rochdale||Bet Analysis||Doncaster Rovers||OVER 1.5||2-3|
|13/10/2018||Almeria ||Bet Analysis||Las Palmas||3-0|
|13/10/2018||Numancia||Bet Analysis||Real Zaragoza||1-0|
|13/10/2018||Sporting Gijon||Bet Analysis||Reus||1-1|