GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Bulgaria vs Norway Prediction : Match Facts
- Bulgaria are in League B, Group 1 of the 2018–19 UEFA Nations League alongside Wales and Republic of Ireland.
- They have played 1 match and are in position 2 in this group with three points.
- The hosts have 3 wins 1 draw and a lose in their latest 5 matches to this event.(WWLWD)
- Their last match played was against Slovenia in the first group match that they lost 2-1 away.
- So far in this competition they have scored 2 goals (for) and conceded 1 goals (against) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goal.
- Norway have played 1 match are at position 1 with 3 points in League C, Group 1 of the 2018–19 UEFA Nations League Table.
- They have won 1 times, drawn 0 times and lost 0 game.
- This match will be the first one played by them away in this competition.
- In the last 5 matches the visitors have 0 loss, 0 draw and 5 wins in their last five matches:- (WWWWW)
- Their last game played against Cyprus they won 2-0, a home game.
- So far in this competition they have scored 2 goals for (GF), conceded 0 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 2 goals.
Bulgaria vs Norway Prediction : H2H
- There has been 11 meetings between the two sides in the past with resulting 3, draws, 3 wins for Norway and 5 wins for Bulgaria.
- The last 5 H2H matches between the two sides have ended in Bulgaria winning 1 and 3 wins for Norway plus 1 draw.
- The last meeting between them was played in 2015 and Norway won 0-1 away.
Bulgaria vs Norway Prediction : Players News And Squads
Bulgaria Predicted Starting Line-up: P. Iliev-S. Manolev, N. Bodurov, T. Panov, S. Popov-V. Bozhikov, I. Popov, G. Milanov, G. Kostadinov-S. Slavchev, S. Delev
Who to watch: Ivelin Ivanov Popov who plays for Russian club Spartak Moscow is an experienced attacking midfielder and his astute play in the center of the field is needed.
Norway predicted line up: Goalkeeper: Jarstein Defenders: Svensson, Nordveit, Ajer, Linnes Midfielders: Johansen, Henriksen, Berge, Fossum Forwards: King, Sorloth
Who to watch: Joshua King scored the another goal in their last meeting against Panama and that took the Bournemouth man’s tally to 12 goals in 32 games, and Sorloth has two in 13, though he is only 22.
Why Bulgaria will win
The visitors are perhaps marginally the better side overall with more experienced players in their midst and they have never lost to Slovenia in the past with two wins in the two meetings.
Why Norway will win
Lars Lagerback, 7-2-4 as Norwegian manager, will come into this match very happy with how the team has played recently with 5 wins in the latest 5 matches played to this event .
Bulgaria vs Norway Prediction
Norway have simply started to get good results as they seem to jell together and they come here unbeaten in their last 5 matches as they have remained unbeaten in their 3 matches played against Bulgaria.
Our Verdict; An away win for Norway.
|09/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Cardiff Met University||vs||Cefn Druids||0-1|
|09/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Deportivo La Coruna||VS||Sporting Gijon||1-0|
|09/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Oergryte FF||VS||Oesters IF||1-0|
|09/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Sao Paulo||VS||Bahia||1-0|
|09/09/2018||Bet Analysis||KPV||VS||AC Kajaani||3-0|