Burnley Vs Watford Prediction. Burnley and Watford will be facing off for their English premier league match round two at Turf Moor.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Burnley Vs Watford Prediction: Match Facts
- Burnley having played 1 match are at position 11 with 1 points in the 2018-19 English premier league.
- They have won none drawn 1 time and lost none.
- This will be the first match at home in the 2018-19 campaign.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won none, drawn 4 times and lost 1 time (DDLDD)
- The last game they played was against Southampton where they drew 0-0 away.
- So far in this season they have scored 0 goals ( GF) conceded 0 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
- Watford having played 1 match are at position 6 with 3 points in the 2018-19 English premier league.
- They have won 1 time drawn none and lost none.
- This will be the first match away in the 2018-19 campaign.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 times, drawn once and lost once (WDWWL)
- The last game they played was against Brighton where they won 2-0 at home.
- So far in the preseason they have scored 2 goals ( GF) conceded 0 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
Burnley Vs Watford Prediction: H2H
- The two teams have met 34 times in the past. Burnley have won 16 times Watford 9 times and drawn 9 times.
- Burnley have won 3 times whereas Watford once and drawn once in their last five recent matches.
- The last time they played was on 07-04-2018. Burnley won 2-0 being an away match.
Burnley Vs Watford Prediction: Player News And Squad
FC Burnley predicted line up: J. Hart S. Ward M. Lowton B. Mee J. Tarkowski A. Lennon J. Cork J. Guðmundsson A. Westwood J. Hendrick C. Wood
Who to watch: C. Wood was their top leading goal scorer last term with 17 goals.A. Westwood had the most top assists and they two will feature in this game.
Watford predicted line up: Ben Foster D C. Cathcart D D. Janmaat D C. Kabasele M/D Jose Holebas M Will Hughes M R. Pereyra M E. Capoue M A. Doucour F Andre Gra F Troy Deeney
Who to watch:Troy Deeney displayed good performance during the off season. He will be the man to watch for the hosts.
Why Burnley Will Win
After recording a barren draw in their opening match against Southampton. Burnley will now put all their focus in this encounter and make sure they collect their first win at home.
Why Watford Will Win
The Hornets did a great job when they won their curtain raiser match over Brighton. They are heading to Turf Moor in a good 4 match undefeated shape.
Burnley Vs Watford Prediction
This will be a close encounter as the two sides have not engaged in high scoring affairs recently. But the visitors are coming here as a fresher side since the opposition have been involved with Europa league qualifications in the mid week and their players will be a bit tied.
Our prediction: an away win for Watford.
|DATE||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||ANALYSIS||TIP||RESULT|
|19-08-2018||Manchester City||vs||Huddersfield Town||Bet Analysis||1||6-1|
|19-08-2018||Brighton||vs||Manchester United||Bet Analysis||GG||3-2|
|19-08-2018||Belenenses||vs||FC Porto||Bet Analysis||2||2-3|
|19-08-2018||SC Heerenveen||vs||Vitesse||Bet Analysis||1-1|
|19-08-2018||Royal Antwerp||vs||Club Brugge|
|19-08-2018||FC Utrecht||vs||PEC Zwolle|