Burton Albion Vs Queens Park Rangers Prediction- Burton Albion will welcome Queens Park Rangers at the Pirelli Stadium for the England Championship match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Burton Albion Vs Queens Park Rangers Prediction: match facts
- Burton Albion having played 26 matches is at position 22 with 24 points in this 2017-18 England Championship.
- They have won 6 time, drawn 6 times and lost 14 games.
- They have won 5 times, drawn 2 times and lost 6 times in their overall 13 home games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 3 games, drawn 1 game and lost 1 game (WDLWW)
- Their last game played against Sheffield Wednesday they won 0-3 a away match.
- So far in this season they have scored 20 goals for (GF), conceded 43 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of –23 goal.
- QPR having played 26 matches is at position 17 with 30 points in this 2017-18 England Championship.
- They have won 7 times, drawn 9 times and lost 9 games.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 5 times and lost 7 times in their overall 13 away games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 1 game, drawn 2 games and lost 2 games (WLDDW)
- Their last game played against Cardiff City they won 2-1 a home game.
- So far in this season they have scored 28 goals for (GF), conceded 36 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -8 goals.
Burton Albion Vs Queens Park Rangers Prediction: h2h
- The two sides have meet a total of 5 times with Burton Albion recording 2 wins whereas Queens Park Rangers has 0 wins and 3 draws for both sides
- In the last 5 matches played between the pair they have managed 2 wins for Burton Albion while BQueens Park Rangers has 3 wins and 0 draws
- Their last match played they managed a 0-0 win for Queens Park Rangers on a home ground match played on 23/08/2017
Burton Albion Vs Queens Park Rangers Prediction: player squads
BURTON ALBION PREDICTED LINE UP: 13 Bywater-4 Mousinho, 5 McFadzean, 6 Turner, 3 Brayford, 36 Irvine-28 Kightly, M. Lund, 30 Murphy, 12 Woodrow, 18 Miller-9 M. Sordell
WHO TO WATCH: M. Sordell is the leading top goal scorer for Burton Albion with 7 goals. M. Lund has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
QUEENS PARK RANGERS PREDICTED LINE UP: A. Smithies, D. Furlong, S. Caulker, J. Robinson, N. Onuoha, R. Manning, Y. N’Gbakoto, I. Chair, Idrissa Sylla, M. Petrasso, A. Borysiuk, L. Freeman, M. Smith and C. Washington.
WHO TO WATCH: M. Smith is the leading top goal scorer for Queens Park Rangers with 6 goals. L. Freeman has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
Why Burton Albion will win
After they recorded a 1-0 loss in their last match played, in the FA Cup competition, the hosts have been dropped in that cup competition and it will be the high time to concentrate in the domestic league. Playing on a home ground match they will be looking to secure a win here.
Why Queens Park Rangers will win
A win in their last league match, the visitors will be playing in this match to record a win. In the last 5 matches they have managed 2 wins 1 loss and 2 draw, away from home they will have to remain confident to record a 2nd away win in this season.
Burton Albion Vs Queens Park Rangers Prediction
The pair will be battling in this match as they aim to record the 3 points on the table. The pair won in their last match and the hosts playing at home they will have to play to win here. We might see the pair score in this match with over 2.5 goals at the end of the match.
BURTON ALBION will win in this match.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||BIRMINGHAM 3.38||3.11||DERBY 2.31||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||BURTON 2.95||3.11||QPR 2.57||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||WATFORD 2.44||3.31||SOUTHAMPTON 2.98||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||MILLWALL 2.59||3.13||PRESTON 2.91||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||BRISTOL CITY 2.26||3.34||NORWICH CITY 3.23||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||MIDDLESBROUGH 2.10||3.45||FULHAM 3.51||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||IPSWICH 3.02||3.18||LEEDS 2.48||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||MK DONS 2.35||3.20||AFC WIMBLEDON 3.20||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||GILLINGHAM 2.74||3.28||ROCHDALE 2.63||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||WEST BROMWICH 2.15||2.90||BRIGHTON 4.20||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||HUDDERSFIELD 2.64||3.02||WEST HAM 2.96||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||NOTTINGHAM 2.97||3.13||ASTON VILLA 2.54||20:30|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||CAEN 2.53||2.96||LILLE 3.18||22:00|
|14-01||Bet Analysis||TROYES 3.19||3.19||BORDEAUX 2.38||22:00|
|14-01||LEVANTE 3.17||3.33||CELTA VIGO 2.31||14:00|
|14-01||Bet Analysis||LIVERPOOL 3.03||3.74||MANCHESTER CITY 2.22||19:00|
|14-01||Bet Analysis||ESPANYOL||3.08||ATHLETIC BILBAO 2.97||20:30|