Cambodia Vs Malaysia Prediction. Cambodia welcomes Malaysia at Phnom Penh National Olympic Stadium in Phnom Penh for a Friendly match
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Cambodia Vs Malaysia Prediction:Match Facts
- Cambodia is a football club in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Their home ground venue is Phnom Penh National Olympic Stadium.
- Sovannara Prak is the current coach for Cambodia.
- Cambodia are playing in AFF Championship, Asian Cup Qualification and Friendlies this season.
- Cambodia have played a match in World Friendlies. Their current statistics is 1 win.
- Cambodia did not lose their last match in the competition.
- Cambodia last played against Afghanistan and they lost the game 2-1
- Malaysia have played a total of 4 matches in World Friendlies. Their current statistics is 2 win, 1 draw and 1 lose.
- Malaysia is a football club in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia. Their home ground venue is Stadium Nasional Bukit Jalil.
- Tan Cheng Hoe is the current coach for Malaysia.
- Malaysia are playing in AFF Championship, Asian Cup Qualification and Friendlies this season
- Malaysia did not win their last match in the competition.
- Malaysia last played away against Chinese Taipei and they lost the game 2-0
- Malaysia have played a single away match in World Friendlies. Their current away statistics is 1 lose.
- Malaysia did not win their last away match in the competition.
Cambodia Vs Malaysia Prediction:H2H
The two teams have previously met 4 times with Malaysia win all the 4 games.
The two last played on 20/11/2016 in AAF Championship game that Malaysia won 3-2 at home.
Cambodia Vs Malaysia Prediction:Players News and Squad
CAMBODIA PREDICTED LINE UP: Sou Yaty, Um Sereyroth, Rous Samoeun, Soeuy Visal, Seut Baraing, Choum Pisa, Chan Vathanaka, Chrenrng Polroth, Tith Dina, Keo Sokpheng, Chhin Chhoeun, Hoy Phallin, Bin Thierry, Nub Tola, Prak Mony Udom and Khuon Laboravy.
MALAYSIA PREDICTED LINE UP: Mohd Izham Tarmizi, Mohd Aidil Zafuan, Muhammad Fazly, Muhammad Shahrom, Mohd Azrif Nasrulhaq, Kunanlan, Baddrol, Mohd Amirulhadi, Chanturu, Ahmad Hazwan and Mohd Amri.
Why Cambodia will win
Cambodia have only won one of their last 5 overall international games and they will be looking redeem themselves by probably winning this game in front of their fans.
Why Malaysia will win
Malaysia have only lost 1 of their last 4 friendly games and they have never been beaten by their opponent in any competition before.
Cambodia Vs Malaysia Prediction
Looking at the two teams current form and their head to head games record then its clear that Malaysia are in much better form than their opponent and they will be fighting for a comfortable win.
Our Verdict: A win for Malaysia and over 1.5 goals
|10/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Kosovo||VS||Faroe Islands||2-0|
|10/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Russia||VS||Czech Republic||5-1|
|10/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Jong AZ||VS||Jong Ajax||0-1|