Caracas Vs Aragua Prediction. Caracas welcomes Aragua for this first leg in the round of 16 in the Copa Venezuela tournament. This match will be played at Estadio Olímpico Hermanos Ghersi Páez (Maracay).
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Caracas Vs Aragua Prediction:Match Facts
- Caracas have played a total of 2 matches in Venezuela’s Copa Venezuela. Their current statistics is 2 win.
- Caracas did not lose their last two matches in the competition
- Caracas have played a single home match in Venezuela Copa Venezuela. Their current home statistics is 1 win.
- Aragua have played a total of 2 matches in Venezuela Copa Venezuela. Their current statistics is 1 win and 1 lose.
- Aragua F.C did not win their last match in the competition
- Aragua have played the Copa venezuela with mixed results but have managed to make it to the round of 16 by defeating Libertador 4-2 on aggregate. Winning 3-1 away and losing 1-2 on the return leg.
- Aragua did not win their last match in the competition.
Caracas Vs Aragua Prediction: H2H
The two teams have previously met 35 times with Caracas record standing at 23 win 7 draw and 5 lass against Aragua record of 5 win 7 draw and 23 loss in all their head to head games
The two teams last played in 12 August this year in the Premier Division match and Caracas won the game 2 nil at home
Caracas Vs Aragua Prediction: Players News and Squad
Caracas Possible Squad:C. Flores,M. Acuña,J. Arias,G. Guerra,J. Muriel,D. Saggiomo,R. Arace,D. Díaz,J. Echeverría,J. Arrieta,N. Canelón, J. Arrieta
Who to watch: J. Arrieta has 7 goals for Caracas and could be the catalyst of their offense.
Aragua Possible Squad: Y. Yustiz,C. Urpín, F. Fajardo,C. Salazar,D. Ochoa,Juan García Camacaro,D. García,L. Guerra,J. López,E. Navas,Juan García Reyes,Á. Gamboa
Who to watch: Juan García Reyes has 7 goals for his side, the 27 year old has been scoring goals for fun lately.
Why Caracas will win
Caracas have won all their games in this competition and they will be fighting to win and advance to the next level of this competition. Caracas Copa Venezuela record stands at 3 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses but they have gotten better as the competition has gone on with a record of 3 wins and just 1 loss in the last 4 games. Those last 2 games have been a clinic with 7 goals scored and just 1 conceded. One would imagine they would be the on-form team going into this game.
Why Aragua will win
Aragua will be looking to redeem themselves from the last game defeat and will be fighting to move to next round of this competition. The fact that Aragua has only lost twice so far in this competition with 4 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses which is a pretty decent record if you think about it and they are heading into this game full of confidence for an away win.
Caracas Vs Aragua Prediction
Looking at the two team’s form and their head to head record then it shows that Caracas stand to win this game but Aragua will not give them an easy time too. From their dismantling of Libertador in their first leg, one can see that they are not averse to winning on the road. This indeed will be a tough game to call.
Our Verdict: A win for Caracas or a draw and both team will score
|29/08/2018||Bet Analysis||PSV ||VS||BATE||UN3.5||3-0|
|29/08/2018||Bet Analysis||Salzburg ||VS||FK Crvena zvezda||1||2-2|
|29/08/2018||Bet Analysis||Altyn Asyr||VS||Bengaluru||2-0|
|29/08/2018||Bet Analysis||Yokohama M.||VS||Shimizu||HTX||1-2|
|29/08/2018||Bet Analysis||Jeonbuk||VS||Suwon Bluewings||GG||0-3|