CD Leganes vs Real Sociedad Prediction. Leganes will host Real Sociedad at the Estadio Municipal de Butarque in the Spanish La Liga competition.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
CD Leganes vs Real Sociedad Prediction: Match Facts
- Leganes having played 1 matches is at position 15 with 0 points in this 2018-19 Spain Primera Division.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 0 times and lost 1 game.
- This will be their first match of the new season played at home.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 3 games, drawn 1 game and lost 1 games: (LWWDW)
- Their last game played against Athletic Club they lost 1-2 at away grounds.
- So far in this season they have scored 1 goals for (GF), conceded 2 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -1 goal.
- Real Sociedad having played 1 match is at position 7 with 3 points in this 2017-18 Spain Primera Division.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 0 times and lost 0 games.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 0 time and lost 0 times in their overall 1 away game played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 1 game, drawn 1 game and lost 3 games:- (WDLLL)
- Their last game played against Villarreal they won 1-2 at away grounds.
- So far in this season they have scored 2 goals for (GF), conceded 1 goal against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 1 goal.
CD Leganes vs Real Sociedad Prediction: H2H
- Their has been four meetings between the two sides in the past , Real Sociedad won 2, drew 1 and lost 1.
- Leganes did win 1-0 win in the last fixture at Estadio Municipal de Butarque last season.
CD Leganes vs Real Sociedad Prediction: Player News and Squads
LEGANES PREDICTED LINE UP: (G) I. Cuellar (D) J. Silva (D) Juanfran (D) D. Siovas (D) E. Munoz (D) Raul Garcia (M) Ruben Perez (M) N. El Zhar (M) Javi Eraso (M) G. Gumbau (F) G. Carrillo
WHO TO WATCH: A. Szymanowski is the leading top goal scorer for Leganes with 4 goals. Guerrero has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
REAL SOCIEDAD PREDICTED LINE UP: (G) G. Rulli (D) J. Zaldua (D) H. Moreno (D) D. Llorente (D) T. Hernandez (M) Mikel Merino (M) I. Zubeldia (M) A. Illarramendi (M) Ruben Pardo(M) M. Oyarzabal (F) Willian Jose
WHO TO WATCH: Willian Jose was Sociedad’s top scorer last season and has been involved in three goals (two goals and one assist) in his four La Liga games against CD Leganes.
Why Leganes will win
Mauricio Pellegrino is looking to change the mindset of this team after returning to La Liga and that was evident in their first match at San Mames had Iker Munian not secured a goal in the last minute for the Basque Club and playing at home will now be an added advantage.
Why Real Sociedad will win
Garitano is a good defensive tactician something that worried them especially in away matches played last season and if the overall performance in their last match is to be considered they are now a more balanced all round team.
CD Leganes vs Real Sociedad Prediction
Asier Garitano was the one who brought Leganes to this division and is the new coach at Real Sociedad, this to him is a reunion and would not want to lose especially with their encouraging display against Villarreal in the opening match of the season and we think it will be sensibly to predict X2 as the result of this duel.
Our Verdict: Real Sociedad to Win & Both Teams To Score
OTHER TOP VERDICTS
- Freesupertips – Real Sociedad Draw No Bet
- Leaguelane-Double Chance – Leganes or Draw @ 2/3 (1.66)
- Betegy-away win for Real Soiedad
|24/08/2018||Bet Analysis||Bayern Munich||VS||Hoffenheim||3-1|
|24/08/2018||Bet Analysis||Leganes||VS||Real Sociedad||2-2|
|24/08/2018||Bet Analysis||Jong Ajax||VS||Dordrecht||5-2|
|24/08/2018||Bet Analysis||Arsenal Tula||VS||FK Rostov||0-1|
|24/08/2018||Bet Analysis||Middlesbrough||VS||West Brom||1-0|