Celtic vs Rosenborg Prediction. Can Celtic use their home ground advantage when they hosts Rosenborg at Celtic Park in the Europa League?
Celtic vs Rosenborg Prediction: Match Facts
- Celtic FC have played 2 matches in the Europe UEFA Europa League 2018/2019 competition.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 1 and lost 0 times in those 2 matches played in this competition.
- They have played 1 match at home with a win in that match.
- The hosts have 3 wins 0 draw and 2 loss in their last five matches:- ( D W W W D)
- Their last game played ended in a 1-1 draw away from home St Mirren in the domestic league.
- So far in this season in this competition they have scored 4 goal for (GF), conceded 1 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of +3 goals.
- Rosenborg have played 4 matches in the Europe UEFA Europa League 2018/2019 competition.
- They have won 4 times, drawn none and lost 0 time in those 4 matches played.
- They have played 2 matches away from home resulting in 2 wins.
- The visitors have 5 wins 0 draw and 0 loss in their last five matches:- ( W W W W W )
- Their last game played ended in a 2-3 win away to Valerenga.
- So far in this competition they have scored 10 goal for (GF), conceded 1 goal against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 9 goals.
Celtic vs Rosenborg Prediction: H2H
- Celtic FC and Rosenborg have met 6 times in the past with resulting 2 draws for both,Celtic FC 3 wins an d 1 win for Rosenborg.
- The most recent meting between the two clubs was on 01/08/2018 in the UEFA Champions League 2018/2019 qualifiers and the result was: Rosenborg 0 – 0 Celtic.
Celtic vs Rosenborg Prediction: Player News and Squads
CELTIC PREDICTED STARTING 11: Craig Gordon, Scott Brown, Cristian Gamboa, Jack Hendry, Olivier Ntcham, Tom Rogic, Scott Sinclair, Kristoffer Ajer, Kieran Tierney, Odsonne Edouard , Leigh Griffiths, James Forrest
WHO TO WATCH: Odsonne Edouard was the Celtic Hero scoring a brace in the first leg fixture between the two sides in the Champions league.
ROSENBORG PREDICTED STARTING LINE-UP: André Hansen-T. Reginiussen, E. Hovland, V. Hedenstad, B. Meling, M. Jensen, A. Konradsen, M. Lundemo, N. Bendtner, I. Jebali, J. Levi
WHO TO WATCH: Experienced Former Arsenal striker Niklas Bendtner is likely to lead the line for the Rosenborg against Celtic.
Why Celtic will win
Celtic have played four games at home in Europe this season, winning three and drawing one and it seems that playing at home is a huge plus for them and now that they have found form even in the domestic league.
Why Rosenborg FC will win
Rosenborg must now be acclimatized with the way Celtic Play having featured against them in Europe already this season and they were the first team to score a goal in their last meting in this place.
Celtic vs Rosenborg Prediction
This should make a very funny meeting as Celtic have already dumped out Rosenborg from the Champions league this season only to fail to qualify for the group stages and then joining Rosenborg in the Europa League again and with all things considered Celtic have improved from that beginning of the season low form and are now better enough to win this match but we do not rule out Rosenborg getting on the score sheet as well.
Our Prediction: A home win for Celtic.
|20/09/2018||AEK Larnaca||Bet Analysis||Zurich||0-1|
|20/09/2018||Dudelange||Bet Analysis||AC Milan||2||0-1|
|20/09/2018||Besiktas||Bet Analysis||Sarpsborg 08||1||3-1|
|20/09/2018||Dyn. Kyiv||Bet Analysis||FC Astana||2-2|
|20/09/2018||Genk||Bet Analysis||Malmo FF||GG||2-0|
|20/09/2018||Marseille||Bet Analysis||Eintracht Frankfurt||1||1-2|
|20/09/2018||Arsenal||Bet Analysis||Vorskla Poltava||1 ,OVER 2.5||4-2|
|20/09/2018||Sevilla||Bet Analysis||St. Liege||5-1|
|20/09/2018||Ludogorets||Bet Analysis||Bayer Leverkusen||2X||2-3|
|20/09/2018||RB Leipzig||Bet Analysis||Salzburg||2-3|