Charlton vs Luton Town Prediction. Charlton will host Luton town at The Valley (London) for this England League One match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Charlton vs Luton Town Prediction: Match Facts
- Charlton has played 40 matches are at position 5 with 73 points in this 2018-19 England League One.
- They have won 21 times, drawn 10 times and lost 9 games.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 4 games, drawn 1 game and lost 0 games. (WWWDW)
- Their last game played was a 1-0 away win over Wycombe Wanderers
- So far in this season they have scored 58 goals for (GF), conceded 37 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of +21 goals.
- Luton Town has played 41 matches is at position 1 with 87 points in this 2018-19 League One.
- They have won 25 times, drawn 12 times and lost 4 times.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 3 games, drawn 2 games and lost 0 games. :- (DWWDW)
- Their last game played a 2-2 home draw vs Blackpool
- So far in this season they have scored 80 goals for (GF), conceded 34 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of +46 goals.
Charlton vs Luton Town Prediction: H2H
- The two teams have met a total of 22 games with Charlton recording 8 wins whereas Luton Town has 10 wins and 4 draws for both teams.
- In the last 5 matches played between them have ended in 1 win for each and 3 draws between them.
- Their last match played they recorded a 2-2 away draw for Charlton on 29/09/18 in League play.
Why Charlton will win
They are doing a nice wok when it comes to home matches, with 4 wins and 3 draws at home. With full support from home fans, they can claim this win.
Why Luton Town will win
They are on top of the opponent with 14 points on the table and with their prolific offense that has scored a league-leading 80 goals this season, they are poised to win.
Charlton vs Luton Town Prediction
Both these teams are some of the top teams in League One and their offenses and defenses are superb, I wouldn’t be surprised if both were promoted at the end of the season but someone has to win here and looking at their recent clashes, most have ended in draws 3 with each winning one and we foresee one more draw here.
Our Verdict: a draw
|13/04/2019||SOUTHAMPTON||Southampton vs Wolverhampton||WOLVERHAMPTON|
|13/04/2019||QPR||QPR vs Swansea||SWANSEA|
|13/04/2019||TRANMERE||Tranmere vs MK Dons||MK DONS|
|13/04/2019||GILLINGHAM||Gillingham vs Shrewsbury||SHREWSBURY|
|13/04/2019||YEOVIL||Yeovil vs Crawley Town||CRAWLEY TOWN|
|13/04/2019||BRIGHTON||Brighton vs Bournemouth||BOURNEMOUTH|
|13/04/2019||NORTHAMPTON||Northampton vs Mansfield||MANSFIELD|
|13/04/2019||OLDHAM||Oldham vs Swindon town||SWINDON TOWN|
|13/04/2019||CHARLTON||Charlton vs Luton Town||LUTON TOWN|
|13/04/2019||SCUNTHORPE||Scunthorpe vs Burton||BURTON|
|13/04/2019||STEVENAGE||Stevenage vs Carlisle||CARLISLE|
|13/04/2019||CAEN||Caen vs Angers||ANGERS|
|13/04/2019||AC MILAN||AC Milan vs Lazio||LAZIO|
|14/04/2019||VALLADOLID||Valladolid vs Getafe||GETAFE|
|14/04/2019||RIO AVE||Rio Ave vs Vitoria Guimaraes||VITORIA GUIMARAES|
|14/04/2019||REAL SOCIEDAD||Real Sociedad vs Eibar||EIBAR|
|14/04/2019||GIRONA||Girona vs Villarreal||VILLARREAL|