Chelsea vs AFC Bournemouth Prediction. Bournemouth are up against Chelsea at the Stamford Bridge in the match day 4 clash of the 2018-2019 English Premier League.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Chelsea vs AFC Bournemouth Prediction: match facts
- Chelsea having played 3 matches are in position 3 with 9 points in the 2018-2019 Premier League
- They have won 3 times drawn 0 times and lost 0 times.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 times and lost 0 times in their overall 1 match played at home.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 times drawn 0 time and lost 1 (WWWLW).
- The last game they played was against Newcastle United they won 1-2 an away match.
- So far this season they have scored 8 goals( GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of +5 goals (GD).
- AFC Bournemouth having played 3 matches is at position 6 with 7 points in this 2018-2019 English Premier League.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 1 time and lost 0 games.
- They have won 1 times, drawn 0 times and lost 0 time in their overall 1 away game.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 4 games, drawn 1 game and lost 0 games:- (WDWWW)
- Their last game played ended in a 1-2 win away to Milton Keynes Dons.
- So far in this season they have scored 6 goals for (GF), conceded 3 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 3 goals.
Chelsea vs AFC Bournemouth Prediction: H2H
- Chelsea have won five and lost 2 of their 7 previous meetings with Bournemouth.
- Chelsea have won 4 of their last 5 meetings with Bournemouth while losing one.
- Bournemouth won the last match played between the two teams at Stamford Bridge last season (3-0 scoreline)
Chelsea vs AFC Bournemouth Prediction: Players News and Squad
Chelsea Predicted Starting Line up: 4-3-3: Goalkeeper: Kepa Arrizabalaga Defenders:Cesar Azpilicueta, Antonio Rudiger, David Luiz, Marcos Alonso Midfielders: Mateo Kovacic, Jorginho, N Golo Kante Forwards: Pedro, Alvaro Morata, Eden Hazard
WHO TO WATCH: Eden hazard is back and has a hand in 3 goals in his first three Premier League games for Chelsea-1 goal, 2 assists and whatever the outcome of this match he will certainly be the dangerous man.
AFC BOURNEMOUTH PREDICTED LINE UP: Begovic, Smith, Cook, Ake, Daniels, Brooks, Cook, Gosling, Fraser, Wilson, Defoe
WHO TO WATCH: Callum Wilson as now scored in three consecutive Premier League appearances for the first time coming from his goal against the Hammers.
Why Chelsea will win
Chelsea have remained unbeaten in the new season with three straight wins, historical match ups between the two sides has seen Chelsea better the hosts across all competitions which could go a long way for psychological boost and motivation.
Why AFC Bournemouth will win
The cherries are a good team and have gone five matches unbeaten so far and they won here comfortably (3-0) last season,so they should be comfortable even when away.
Chelsea vs AFC Bournemouth Prediction
We think this match will be a tough match as both teams have started off very well in this seasons competition and While the Cherries have good form we think their midweek participation in the League Cup makes them tired a bit hence giving the Blues an advantage,
Our Verdict: A home win for Chelsea.
|01/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Crystal Palace||VS||Southampton||GG||0-2|
|01/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Manchester City||VS||Newcastle||0VER 2.5||2-1|
|01/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Real Madrid||VS||Leganes||4-1|
|01/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Stuttgart||VS||Bayern Munich||0-3|