Chelsea vs Bate Prediction – UEFA Europa league is in full swing as English side Chelsea welcomes Belorussian side Bate in a group L match up at Stamford Bridge.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING Sportpesa Games
Chelsea vs Bate Prediction: Match Facts
- Chelsea are in group group L together with BATE, Paok and Vidi in the Europe UEFA Europa League 2018-2019
- Having played 2 matches are at position 1 with 6 points in the Europa league.
- This will be their third match in this competition.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 times and drawn 2 times (DWWDW)
- The last game they played was against Manchester United where they drew 2-2 at home.
- So far in this competition they have scored 2 goal ( GF) conceded 0 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of +2 goals (GD).
- Bate are in group group L together with Chelsea, PAOK and Vidi in the Europe UEFA Europa League 2018-2019.
- Having played 2 matches are at position 3 with 3 points in the 2018-19 Europa league.
- This will be their 3rd match in this competition
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 times, drawn none and lost twice (WDDWW)
- The last game they played was against Gorodeya where they won 3-2 at home.
- So far in this competition they have scored 3 goal ( GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
Chelsea vs Bate Prediction: H2H
- The two sides have never met in the past so this will mark the first ever encounter between them.
Chelsea vs Bate Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
Paok predicted line up: D. Scherbitski, E. Filipenko, D. Polyakov, E. Yablonski, D. Baga, I. Stasevich, S. Dragun, M. Ivanić, J. Tuominen, M. Volodko, A. Filipović, N. Milunović
Who to watch: E. Filipenko is the top leading goal scorer for the hosts with one goal
Chelsea Predicted Starting Line up: 4-3-3: Goalkeeper: Kepa Arrizabalaga Defenders:Cesar Azpilicueta, Antonio Rudiger, David Luiz, Marcos Alonso Midfielders: Mateo Kovacic, Jorginho, N Golo Kante Forwards: Pedro, Alvaro Morata, Eden Hazard
WHO TO WATCH: Eden hazard is back and has a hand in 5 goals in his first three Premier League games for Chelsea-1 goal, 2 assists and whatever the outcome of this match he will certainly be the dangerous man.
Why Chelsea Will Win
The English side have started the new season on a high and have gathered 12 points in the last 5 matches. And are heading to this game after recording a convincing 2-2 draw against Manchester United.
Why Bate Will Win
Bate are coming from convincing 2-0 win over Vidi and now have some hope of qualifying for the elimination rounds and that should motivate them.
Chelsea vs Bate Prediction
Maurizio Sarri‘s side are on a superb form and are on a five match winning run, 6 games undefeated run overall. They also have a good history in the European competition and we think they will go back home with some points in this game if not an outright win.
Our verdict: A home win for Chelsea
|25/10/2018||Villarreal||Bet Analysis||Rapid Vienna||1||5-0|
|25/10/2018||Standard Liege||Bet Analysis||FC Krasnodar||2-1|
|25/10/2018||AEK Larnaka||Bet Analysis||Ludogoretz||X||1-1|
|25/10/2018||Rennes||Bet Analysis||Dynamo Kiev||1-2|
|25/10/2018||FC Copenhagen||Bet Analysis||Slavia Prague||2||0-1|
|25/10/2018||AC Milan||Bet Analysis||Betis||1-2|