Cheltenham vs Tranmere Prediction. Onform Stadium is the hot ticket this weekend as Cheltenham will host Tranmere at Whaddon Road in a League two match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Cheltenham vs Tranmere Prediction: Match Facts
- Cheltenham Town having played 26 matches are at position 18 with 29 points in the 2018-19 English league two.
- They have won 7 times drawn 8 times and lost 11 times.
- They have played 5 games at home with 2 wins,0 losses and 2 draws.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won twice, drawn twice and lost 1 times (LWDWD)
- The last game they played was against Oxford United where they won drew 1-1 in a home match.
- So far this season they have scored 31 goals ( GF) conceded 38 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -7 goals (GD).
- Tranmere having played 26 matches are at position 09 with 39 points in the 2018-19 English league one
- They have won 10 times drawn 9 times and lost 7 times.
- They have played 5 games away with 0 wins,4 losses and 1 draw.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 times, drawn 2 times and lost twice (DDWLL).
- The last game they played was against Tottenham in the FA Cup where they lost 0-7 on the road.
- So far this season they have scored 38 goals ( GF), conceded 32 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of +6 goals (GD).
Cheltenham vs Tranmere Prediction: H2H
- The two teams have met a total of 14 times in the past, Cheltenham Town have won 7 time, Tranmere 5 times and drawn 2 times.
- In their last 5 recent h2h Cheltenham Town have won 3 times, whereas Tranmere 2 times and drawn 0 times.
- The last time they clashed was on 11/08/18 . Tranmere won 1-0 at home.
Cheltenham vs Tranmere Prediction: Player News And Squad
FC CHELTENHAM TOWN PREDICTED LINE UP: S. Flinders B. Tozer J. Mullins A. Baldwin W. Boyle J. Debayo K. Dawson N. Atangana J. Maddox L. McAlinden I. Duku
WHO TO WATCH: J. Maddox is a sensational player for the hosts and should fire his side to glory in this game.
TRANMERE ROVERS PREDICTED LINE UP: S. Davies, C. Jennings, J. Norwood, L. McCullough, E. Monthe, S. McNulty, J. Caprice, O. Banks, J. Smith, Z. Bakayogo, J. Harris
WHO TO WATCH: J. Norwood – The 28 year old Englishman has 16 goals in 25 appearances so look out for his goal scoring prowess to be on display.
Why Cheltenham Town Will Win
Cheltenham are undefeated at home in their last 5 games league two matches with 3 wins and 2 draws. This is an impressive record for this club and look for them to try and keep this streak alive in this game.
Why Tranmere Will Win
J. Norwood – The 28 year old Englishman is a goal scoring machine with 16 goals in 25 appearances. He is very capable of leading his side to glory in this game.
Cheltenham vs Tranmere Prediction
Cheltenham are undefeated at home in league 2 since early November, (3W2D) while Tranmere are yet to win a league two game on the road over the same period of time (4L1D). Even with the better overall record, Tranmere have been woreful on the road recently and they come here from a demoralizing 0-7 loss to Tottenham. Momentum would seem to be favoring the home side and we will back them here.
Our prediction: A Home win or a DRAW
|12/01/2019||NOTTS COUNTY||CAMBRIDGE UTD|
|12/01/2019||FLEETWOOD TOWN||OXFORD UTD|
|13/01/2019||ATHLETIC BILBAO||SEVILLA FC|