Chicago Fire vs Orlando City Prediction. Dc United are going to face Orlando City in the MLS competition at Toyota Park (Bridgeview, Illinois)
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Chicago Fire vs Orlando City Prediction: Match Facts
- Chicago Fire having played 27 matches are at position 11 with 24 points in the 2018-USA MLS Eastern conference.
- They have won 6 times drawn 6 times and lost 15 times.
- The hosts have won 4 times drawn 3 times and lost 7 times in their overall 14 matches played at home ground this season.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time , drawn 1 time and lost 4 times. (DLLLL)
- The last game they played was against Bayern Munich they lost 4-0 an away friendly match.
- So far this season they have scored 37 goals ( GF) conceded 52 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -15 goals (GD).
- Orlando City having played 27 matches are at position 10 with 24 points in the 2018-USA MLS Eastern conference.
- They have won 7 times drawn 3 time and lost 17 times.
- They have won 2 time, drawn 0 times and lost 11 times in their overall 13 away games played in this competition.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time , drawn 1 and lost 4 times (LDLLL)
- The last game they played was against Sporting KC they lost 0-1, an away match
- So far this season they have scored 40 goals ( GF) conceded 62 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -22 goals (GD).
Chicago Fire vs Orlando City Prediction: H2H
- The two sides have met a total of 12 times in the past, Chicago Fire recording 6 wins whereas Orlando City has 2 wins and 4 draws for the two sides.
- In their last 5 h2h Chicago Fire have won 3 times, Orlando city 0 times and drawn twice.
- The last time the teams met here in 2017 and Chicago Fire won that with a 1-2 scoreline.
Chicago Fire vs Orlando City Prediction: Player News and Squads
Chicago fire predicted line up: R. Sánchez J. Kappelhof J. Corrales K. Ellis B. Vincent B. Schweinsteiger D. McCarty A. Katai B. Bronico N. Nikolić L. Solignac
Orlando City’s Predicted Lineup: Goalkeeper:-Bendik, Defenders:-Spector, Toia, Tarek, Allen, Midfielders:-Klještan, Yotún, Rosell, Colmán, Attacker:- Mueller, Dwyer.
Who to watch in this match: D. Dwyer -With 12 league goals this season he remains Orlando City’s chief goal threat and top scorer in the MLS so far
Why Chicago Fire will win
Chicago have not been beaten in any of their last six matches at home and that run of games should give them the confidence to pick up a good result here.
Why Orlando City will win
Chicago Fire vs Orlando City Prediction
This will be a fight between two struggling sides and it will be very interesting when they face each other. Orlando City are just 0 points above the bottom placed Chicago Fire on the other on the side, The hosts are on a three games losing run. We consider a draw as the likely outcome.
Our Verdict :- A DRAW.
|17/09/2018||Southampton||Bet Analysis||Brighton Albion||2-2|
|17/09/2018||Girona||Bet Analysis||Celta de Vigo||3-2|
|17/09/2018||Chicago Fire||Bet Analysis||Orlando City||4-0|
|17/09/2018||Ural||Bet Analysis||FC Rostov||1-1|
|17/09/2018||Jong Ajax||Bet Analysis||Helmond Sport||2-0|
|17/09/2018||AaB||Bet Analysis||Vejle Boldklub||1-1|
|17/09/2018||Molde||Bet Analysis||Kristiansund BK||3-2|
|17/09/2018||AS Beziers||Bet Analysis||FC Metz||1-3|
|17/09/2018||TPS||Bet Analysis||FC Inter||1-0|