China Vs Syria Prediction. China welcomes Syria at Nanjing Olympic Sports Center in Nanjing for a Friendly Match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
China Vs Syria Prediction: Match Facts
- China PR have played a total of 5 matches in World Friendlies. Their current statistics is 2 win, 2 draw and 1 lose
- China PR did not lose their last two matches in the competition
- China PR last played at home against India and the game ended in a barren draw.
- China PR have played a total of 2 home matches in World Friendlies. Their current home statistics is 1 win and 1 draw
- China PR did not lose their last two home matches in the competition.
- Syria have played a total of 5 matches in World Friendlies. Their current statistics is 1 win, 3 draw and 1 lose
- Syria did not lose their last match in the competition
- Syria last played away against Bahrain and they won the game 1 nil.
- Syria have played a total of 5 away matches in World Friendlies. Their current away statistics is 1 win, 3 draw and 1 lose
- Syria did not lose their last away match in the competition
China Vs Syria Prediction: H2H
The two teams have previously met 6 times with both teams record standing at 2 win 2 draw and 2 loss in all their head to head games.
The two teams last played on 13/6/2017 in a qualifications match that ended in a 2-2 draw in Syria.
China Vs Syria Prediction: Players News and Squad
CHINA PR Predicted Lineup: Zeng Cheng, Feng Xiaoting, Zhang Linpeng, Wang Shenchao, Deng Hanwen , Huang Bowen , Yu Hanchao, Wu Lei, Zhang Xizhe , Wu Xi, Gao Lin, Xiao Zhi , Jiang Zhipeng , Hao Junmin , Gao Zhunyi, Wang Dalei, Yan Junling, Zhang Yuning, Wang Yongpo, Chen Zhizhao, Ren Hang
Who to watch: Wang Dalei is the leading top goal scorer for China with 4 goals. Wang Yongpo has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match
Syria Predicted Lineup: Mahmoud Al Mawas, Zaher Midani, Ibrahim Alma, Nadim Sabagh, Moayad Ajan, Omar Kharbin, Khaled Al Mobayed, Osama Omari, Hamid Mido, Tamer Haj Mohamad, Mardik Mardikian.
Who to watch: Mahmoud Al Mawas – The 25 year old has 8 goals from 52 caps with the national team and is the leading goal scorer as well.
Why China will win
China have not won their last 3 games and will be using this friendly game to improve on their squad and form.
Why Syria will win
Syria did win their last international game and they will be looking for a win and improve on their squad.
China Vs Syria Prediction
This will be a good practice Match for the two teams to test their players and teams strengths.
Our Verdict: A Draw or Win for Syria
|16/10/2018||Ukraine||Bet Analysis||Czech Republic|