Chinese Taipei Vs Malaysia Prediction.Chinese Taipei welcomes Malaysia at Taipei Municipal Stadium in Taipei for a Friendly Match
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Chinese Taipei Vs Malaysia Prediction: Match Facts
- Chinese Taipei is a football club in Taipeh, Chinese Taipei. Their home ground venue is Taipei Municipal Stadium.
- Gary White is the current coach for Chinese Taipei.
- Chinese Taipei are playing in Asian Cup Qualification and Friendlies this season.
- Chinese Taipei have 4 win in 4 of their last 4 overall games.
- Chinese Taipei last played at home against Singapore and they won the game with a single goal to nil.
- Malaysia have played a total of 3 matches in World Friendlies. Their current statistics is 2 win and 1 draw.
- Malaysia did not lose their last three matches in the competition
- Malaysia last played at home against Mongolia and the game ended in a 2-2 draw.
Chinese Taipei Vs Malaysia Prediction: H2H
The two teams have previously met once with both having an equal record of 1 win and 1 loss in all their head to head games.
The two teams last played on 3/7/2011 in a World Cup Qualification match and the ended 3-2 in favor of Malaysia.
Chinese Taipei Vs Malaysia Prediction: Players News and Squad
CHINESE TAIPEI PREDICTED LINE UP: Pan Wen-chieh–Chen Yi-wei, Chen Wei-chuan, Chen Ting-yang, Yaki Yan–Chen Po-liang, Chen Hao-wei, Wen Chih-hao, Donkin Will-Hung Tzu-Kuei, Li Mao
MALAYSIA PREDICTED LINE UP: Mohd Izham Tarmizi, Mohd Aidil Zafuan, Muhammad Fazly, Muhammad Shahrom, Mohd Azrif Nasrulhaq, Kunanlan, Baddrol, Mohd Amirulhadi, Chanturu, Ahmad Hazwan and Mohd Amri.
Why Chinese Taipei will win
Chinese Taipei are currently in good form with 4 wins in their last 4 games and they will be looking to continue with their current form.
Why Malaysia will win
Malaysia have not lost in their last 3 friendly games and in fact they won their last 2 games and they will be looking for more wins.
Chinese Taipei Vs Malaysia Prediction
Both teams gave not lost in their last 3 games and both teams both have only won once in their all head to head meetings and so so this will be a very tough one
Our Verdict: A Draw or Over 1.5 goals
|07/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Saudi Arabia||VS||Bolivia||OV1.5|
|07/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Chinese Taipei||VS||Malaysia||UN3.5||2-0|
|07/09/2018||Bet Analysis||South Korea||VS||Costa Rica||OV1.5||2-0|
|07/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Maldives||VS||Sri Lanka||0-0|
|07/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Almere City||VS||Maastricht||2-2|
|07/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Sparta Rotterdam||VS||Eindhoven FC||2-0|
|07/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Alaves||VS||Real Sociedad|
|07/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Jong Utrecht||VS||Jong PSV||3-2|