Colombia vs Japan Prediction. The first match in Group H of the 2018 World Cup sees Colombia fight it out with Japan at Mordovia Arena
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Colombia vs Japan Prediction: Match Facts
- Colombia are together in group H the World Cup 2018 Russia together with Poland, Senegal and Japan
- They have played played5 friendly matches in 2018 with resulting 2 wins 2 draws and a loss.
- Their form in the last 5 matches has been 2 wins,2 draws and lost 1 (DDWWL)
- They Last match played against Egypt and they drew 0-0 on away (a friendly match)
- They have scored 8 goals for (GF), conceded 3 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of +5 goals in the three friendly matches.
- Japan are together in group H the World Cup 2018 Russia together with Poland, Senegal and Colombia.
- They have played 5 matches in Friendlies in 2018 with resulting 1 win, 3 losses and 1 draw.
- They have 1 draw, a win, and three losses in their last five matches:- (WLLLD)
- Their last game played ended in a 2-4 win at Paraguay ,a friendly match.
- So far in their last 5 matches they have scored 6 goals for (GF), conceded 8 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -2 goals.
Colombia vs Japan Prediction: H2H
- The two sides have met just two times in the past with both matches ending in wins for Colombia.
- Colombia’s 4-1 win in the last World Cup 2014 was the last of these meetings.
Colombia vs Japan Prediction: Players, News and Squad
COLOMBIA PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper: Ospina Defenders:Arias, Zapata, Sanchez, Mojica Defensive Midfielders:Aguilar, Barrios Attacking Midfielders: Cuadrado, James, Izquierdo Forwards: Falcao
WHO TO WATCH: James Rodriguez had a break-out tournament in Brazil and he will be looking to get his groove back.
JAPAN PREDICTED LINEUP:Goalkeeper: Eiji Kawashima Defenders: Wataru Endo, Naomichi Ueda, Gen Shoji, Gotoku Sakai Defensive Midfielders: Gaku Shibasaki, Hotaru Yamaguchi Attacking Midfielders:Yoshinori Muto, Shinji Kagawa, Takashi Inui Forwards: Shinji Okazaki
WHO TO WATCH : Shinji Kagawa has 30 goals from 92 aps for Japan, as he also provided two assist in their mast recent win against Paraguay.
Why Colombia will win
Colombia have been great in the past against the Japanese and have not lost to them in in three previous attempts, including their 4-1 win against them in 2014 world cup at Brazil and this will give an edge o James Rodriguez and co.
Why Japan will win
The Japanese should be a motivated side after breaking their six match losing jinx against Paraguay in their build up match to this game and they still got quality players who ply their trade around Europe to be able to win this match
Colombia vs Japan Prediction
Since qualifying Colombia have not up to their self in the recent but they should be able to score here with the quality of Falcao, James Rodriguez and Juan Cuadrado against Japan who have conceded 13 goals in their last six matches only.
Our Verdict: A win for Colombia.
|DATE||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||ANALYSIS||TIP||RESULT|
|19-06-2018||RUSSIA 2.25||3.06||EGYPT 3.59||Bet Analysis||1x||3-1|
|19-06-2018||COLOMBIA 1.71||3.58||JAPAN 5.35||Bet Analysis||1||1-2|
|19-06-2018||POLAND 2.37||3.18||SENEGAL 3.18||Bet Analysis||GG||1-2|
|19-06-2018||INDEPENDIENTE DV 1.69||3.70||DEPORTIVO CUENCA 4.81||Bet Analysis||3-2|
|19-06-2018||STJARNAN 1.54||4.14||VESTMANNAEYJAR 5.58||Bet Analysis||1||2-1|
|19-06-2018||VARBERGS BOIS 3.77||3.50||HELSINGBORG 1.96||Bet Analysis||3-3|
|19-06-2018||REMO PA 2.37||3.09||ATLETICO ACREANO 2.83||Bet Analysis||2-2|
|19-06-2018||SANTA CRUZ PE 2.16||3.09||NAUTICO PE 3.19||Bet Analysis||0-1|
|19-06-2018||HOUSTON DYNAMO 1.43||4.30||MINNESOTA UTD 5.89||Bet Analysis||1||1-0|
|19-06-2018||STUMBRAS KAUNAS 3.67||3.41||TRAKAI 1.94||Bet Analysis||1-0|
|19-06-2018||ATLANTAS KL 1.82||3.48||SPYRIS KAUNAS 4.11||Bet Analysis||pst|