Croatia vs England Predictions -Who will come out on top when Croatia and England meet yet again but this time in the UEFA Nations League match?
Croatia vs England Predictions: Correct Score
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING on Sportpesa Games
Croatia vs England Predictions: Match Facts
- Croatia are together in group 4 the UEFA Nations League- League A Group 4 2018/2019 together with England and Spain .
- They played 1 match in this group with 1 loss placing them in position 3 in Group 4 with 0 points.
- The hosts hosts will be playing their first home match in this group.
- They have 1 draw, 2 wins and 2 losses in their last five matches: (LDLWW)
- Their last game played ended in a 6-0 loss vs Spain , an away match.
- So far in this competition they have scored 0 goal for (GF), conceded 6 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -6 goals.
- England are together in UEFA Nations League- League A Group 4 2018/2019 together with, Croatia and Spain.
- They played 1 match in this group with a loss placing them in position 2 with 0 points.
- This marks the first match played by England in this competition.
- They have 2 wins, 0 draw and 3 losses in their last five matches: (WLLLW)
- Their last game played ended in a 1-0 win in a friendly match vs Switzerland.
- In this competition they have scored 1 goal for (GF), conceded 2 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -1 goal.
Croatia vs England Predictions: H2H
- The two nations have met 8 times in the past with resulting 3 wins Croatia and 1 draw for all while England have 4 wins.
- The 5 most recent matches between them have ended in 3 wins for Croatia and 2 wins England .
- The two nations were drawn together in World Cup 2018 Russia Semi finals in the last meetings between them and England lost 2-1 Croatia in an extra time goal scored by Mario Mandzukic.
Croatia vs England Predictions: Players News and Squads
CROATIA NEWS: Inter pair Sime Vrsaljko and Marcelo Brozovic have both withdrawn from the Croatia squad to face England
CROATIA PREDICTED STARTING LINEUP: Goalkeeper Dominik Livaković – Defenders: Duje Caleta-Car, Josip Pivaric, Dejan Lovren, Domagoj Vida Defensive Midfielders: Milan Badelj, Ivan Rakitic Attacking Midfielders: Ante Rebic, Luka Modric, Ivan Perisic Forwards: Andrej Kramaric
WHO TO WATCH: Luca Modric is the heart beat of Real Marid and his national team, a joy to watch on the ball as he conducts the midfield like an orchestra.
ENGLAND TEAM NEWS:- Lewis Dunk, Nathaniel Chalobah, James Maddison, Mason Mount and Jadon Sancho are all the new faces looking to make their debuts in the English team while Ross Barkley and Harry Winks have also been recalled to the national fold.
ENGLAND PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper:- Jordan Pickford Defenders:- Joe Gomez, Harry Maguire, John Stones Midfielders:-Kieran Trippier,Delle Alli, Jordan Henderson, Eric Dier, Ross Barkley Forwards:-Harry Kane, Marcus Rashford
WHO TO WATCH:Marcus Rashford remains with a mixed form with Manchester United but has scored in the last two matches for England.
Why Croatia will win
Led by big names such as Real Madrid’s Luka Modric and Barcelona’s Ivan Rakitic in the midfield who have proven a lot in Russia too and they dispatched off England in a great fashion in their last meeting at the world cup so motivation is rife in this team.
Why England will win
England do have a chance in this match as Croatia is not the same team that beat them in Russia, most of their players are either retired or Injured and their recent 6-1 beating by Spain showed some problems in their team and they have now conceded 11 goals in their last three matches since the World Cup.
The English team have lost just one of their last 15 matches – the defeat to Belgium ending a run of four straight wins and they seem to be growing in confidence seeing the manner in which they dispatched Sweden in their last match.
Croatia vs England Prediction
England’s young generation of players can at least claim a point from this match aided by the hosts bad form since the world cup and a number of notable players missing from their squad due to injuries,
Our Verdict: A draw or win for England.
|12/10/2018||Austria||Bet Analysis||Northern Ireland||1||1-0|
|12/10/2018||FC Volendam||Bet Analysis||Almere City||2-2|
|12/10/2018||Nijmegen||Bet Analysis||Eindhoven FC||0-1|
|12/10/2018||AEK Athens FC||Bet Analysis||Lamia||2-1|
|12/10/2018||Saudi Arabia||Bet Analysis||Brazil||2||0-2|
|12/10/2018||Cork City||Bet Analysis||Limerick||1||3-0|
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE