Croatia vs Spain Prediction. Stadion Maksimir (Zagreb). will host the UEFA Nations League match between Spain and Croatia.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Croatia vs Spain Prediction : Match Facts
- Croatia have played 2 matches are at position 3 with 1 point in League A, Group 4 of the 2018–19 UEFA Nations League Table.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 1 times and lost 1 game.
- The hosts have played 1 match at home so far and that match ended in a draw.
- In the last 5 matches the hosts have 3 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss in their last five matches:- (DLWWW)
- Their last game played against Jordan they won 2-1, a home game.
- So far in this competition they have scored 0 goal for (GF), conceded 6 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -6 goals.
- Spain are in League A, Group 4 of the 2018–19 UEFA Nations League alongside Croatia and England.
- They have played 3 matches and are in position 1 in this group with 6 points.
- The hosts have 3 wins 0 draws and 2 losses in their latest 5 matches to this event.(LWWWL)
- Their last match played was against England in the first group match that they lost 2-3 at home.
- So far in this competition they have scored 10 goals (for) and conceded 4 goals (against) remaining with a goal difference of 6 goals.
Croatia vs Spain Prediction : H2H
- The two nations have met on the field on seven occasions, with Spain winning three. Croatia won two, and one resulted in a draw.
- The most recent of this duels was played on 11/09/18, the reverse fixture of this match that Spain won 6-0 at home.
Croatia vs Spain Prediction : Players News And Squads
Croatia predicted line up: Goalkeeper:- L. Kalinić Defence:- D. Vida , Š. Vrsaljko , M. Mitrović ,B. Barišić Midfielders:- L. Modrić , I. Perišić , M. Badelj, M. Kovačić Forwad:- M. Livaja, M. Pjaca
Who to watch: L. Modrić showed a trilling performance during the world cup and is expected to trouble the opposition side.
Spain Predicted Starting Line-up: Goalkeeper:- David de Gea Defender:-Sergio Ramos,Marcos Alonso, Nacho, Daniel Carvajal Midfielders:- Sergio Busquets, Thiago Alcântara, Isco, Saúl Forwad:-Iago Aspas, Rodrigo
Who to watch: Rodrigo scored a goal when the two sides last met and will be looking to add to his national tally.
Why Spain will win
Croatia have a lot of quality about them, and tactical teams have proved that they can fight back against Spain’s possession based system with fast counter attacks and taking advantage of their marauding full backs.
Why Croatia will win
The Spaniards will be eyeing to make a comeback after losing out to England in their last match and they have the boost of beating Croatia by 6 goals in the reverse fixture,.
Croatia vs Spain Prediction
A tough match this will be,The Spaniards are regrouping after the world cup disaster and latest setback against England but the hosts are looking g for their first group win here so a draw will be on the cards here plus minimal advantage for the La Furia Roja with the manner they won the last match between the two sides,
Our Verdict; A DRAW OR WIN FOR SPAIN.
|15-11-2018||Austria||Bet Analysis||Bosnia Hgovina||0-0|
|15-11-2018||San Marino||Bet Analysis||Moldova||2||0-1|
|15-11-2018||Poland||Bet Analysis||Czech Republic||1x||0-1|
|15-11-2018||Flamengo||Bet Analysis||Santos FC||1||1-0|