Crystal Palace Vs Newcastle Predictions. Crystal Palace welcomes Newcastle at Selhurst Park in London for an English Premier League match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Crystal Palace Vs Newcastle Predictions: Match Facts
- Crystal Palace are in the 12th position of Premier League.
- Crystal Palace have played a total of 5 matches in England Premier League. Their current statistics is 2 win and 3 lose
- Crystal Palace did not lose their last match in the competition.
- Crystal Palace last played away against Huddersfield Town and they won the game 1 nil
- Crystal Palace have played a total of 2 home matches in England Premier League. Their current home statistics is 2 lose.
- Crystal Palace did not win their last home two matches in the competition.
- Newcastle United are in the 19th position of Premier League and they are in contention for Relegation.
- Newcastle United have played a total of 5 matches in England Premier League. Their current statistics is 1 draw and 4 lose.
- Newcastle United did not win their last five matches in the competition.
- Newcastle United last played at home against Arsenal and they lost the game 2-1
- Newcastle United have played a total of 2 away matches in England Premier League. Their current away statistics is 1 draw and 1 lose.
- Newcastle United did not win their last two away matches in the competition.
Crystal Palace Vs Newcastle Predictions: H2H
The two teams have previously met 25 times with Crystals record stands at 6 win 6 draw and 13 loss while Newcastle’s record stands at 13 win 6 draw and 6 loss in all their head to head games.
The two teams last played in 4/2/2018 a Premier League match that ended in a 1-1 draw.
Crystal Palace Vs Newcastle Predictions: Players News and Squad
Crystal Palace predicted line up: Hennessey, Wan-Bissaka, Kelly, Sakho. Van Aanholt, Milivojevic, Meyer, McArthur, Townsend, Benteke, Zaha
Who to watch:W. Zaha is the leading top goal scorer for Crystal Palace with 3 goals and A. Wan-Bissaka is their top assist player
Newcastle United Predicted Starting Line up: 4-2-3-1 Goalkeeper: Martin Dubravka Defenders: DeAndre Yedlin, Jamal Lascelles, Ciaran Clark, Paul Dummett Defensive Midfielders: Jonjo Shelvey, Mo Diame Attacking Midfielders: Matt Ritchie, Ayoze Perez, Yoshinori Muto Forwards: Salomon Rondon
Who to watch: Joselu is the leading top goal scorer for Newcastle United with 2 goals and D. Yedlin is their top assist player.
Why Crystal Palace will win
Crystal Palace won their last game in this competition and they will be looking to continue with their winning ways after a very bad start to the new campaign.
Why Newcastle will win
Newcastle have not won a single game in this competition and they will be looking to register their first win and stage a comeback in the Premier League table.
Crystal Palace Vs Newcastle Predictions
Both teams form is still wanting but Crystal Palace last game win kinda feels like they are turning the corner and it will surely be a major boost for them but Newcastle will not go down without a fight since they also want to register their first win
Our Verdict: A Draw or Over 1.5 goals and Both teams will score
|22/09/2018||Cardiff||Bet Analysis||Manchester City||0-5|
|22/09/2018||Crystal Palace||Bet Analysis||Newcastle||0-0|
|22/09/2018||Manchester United||Bet Analysis||Wolves||1-1|
|22/09/2018||Real Madrid||Bet Analysis||Espanyol||1-0|
|22/09/2018||Schalke||Bet Analysis||Bayern Munich||0-2|