Crystal Palace vs Southampton Fc Prediction. Crystal Palace welcome Southampton to Selhurst Park on Saturday as they look for thee important points.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Crystal Palace vs Southampton Fc Prediction: Match Facts
- Crystal Palace having played 3 matches are at position 10 with 3 points in the 2018-19 English premier league.
- They have won 1 times drawn none and lost 2
- They have played 1 match at home resulting in a loss.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 times, drawn 0 time and lost 2 (WLLWW)
- The last game they played was against Swansea City where they won 1-0 an away match.
- So far in this season they have scored 3 goals ( GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of – 1 goal (GD).
- Southampton Fc having played 3 matches are at position 17 with 1 point in the 2018-19 English premier league.
- They have won 0 time drawn 1 and lost 2 times.
- They have played 1 match away resulting in a loss.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time, drawn 1 and lost 3 times:- (WLLDL)
- The last game they played was against Brighton where they lost 0-1 a home match.
- So far in this season they have scored 2 goals ( GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
Crystal Palace vs Southampton Fc Prediction: H2H
- The two teams have met a total of 50 times in the past, Crystal Palace have won 17 times whereas Crystal Palace 23 times and drawn 10 times.
- In their last 5 H2H Palace have won 2 times and loss 3 times to Saints.
- The last time the two sides met was 2-01-2018. Crystal Palace’s home ground won 1-2 away .
Crystal Palace vs Southampton Fc Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
Crystal Palace predicted line up: Hennessey, Wan-Bissaka, Kelly, Sakho. Van Aanholt, Milivojevic, Meyer, McArthur, Townsend, Benteke, Zaha
Who to watch: Wilfried Zaha is the topand leading goal scorer for the scorer for Crystal Palace with 2 goals.
Southampton Predicted Starting Line up: 4-3-3 Goalkeeper: Angus Gunn Defence: Jack Stephens, Jannik Vestergaard, Wesley Hoedt, Ryan Bertrand Midfielders:Oriol Romeu, Mohamed Elyounoussi, Mario Lemina Attackers:Stuart Armstrong, Danny Ings, Nathan Redmond
Who to watch: Danny Ings-The Liverpool man knows only goals can get him another shot at Anfield next season and will be looking to improve in his goal prowess in this match.
Why Crystal Palace Will Win
The hosts did well in their last premier league match at Vicarage Road and would have returned to south east London with a point had they been lucky and they have a chance at home against the Saints who have not won any matches in the new season.
Why Southampton Will Win
Crystal Palace vs Southampton Fc Prediction
The hosts should threaten enough at home but the good form that Saints have at this ground makes this clash tough and we think both sides will share the spoils in this match.
Our verdict: A DRAW
|01/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Crystal Palace||VS||Southampton||GG||0-2|
|01/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Manchester City||VS||Newcastle||0VER 2.5||2-1|
|01/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Real Madrid||VS||Leganes||4-1|
|01/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Stuttgart||VS||Bayern Munich||0-3|