Cyprus vs Bulgaria Prediction. Bulgaria take on an upstart Cyprus looking for redemption and table relevance in this UEFA Nations league group play.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Cyprus vs Bulgaria Prediction: Match Facts
- Cyprus have played 1 match in League C, Group 3 of the 2018–19 UEFA Nations League competition.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 1 and lost 2 in that 4 matches played in this competition.
- This will be their 2nd match to be played at home in this competition with a win in the first one.
- Cypriots have a draw, three losses, and a win in their last five matches:- (DLWLL)
- Their last game played ended in a 1-1 draw at Slovenia (UNL)
- So far in this season in this competition they have scored 4 goals for (GF), conceded 6 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -2 goals.
- Bulgaria have played 5 matches in League C, Group 3 of the 2018–19 UEFA Nations League
- They have won 3 and lost 1 matches in the 4 played.
- They have played 2 matches away in this competition with resulting 1 loss and a win.
- The Bulgarians’ have a loss and four wins in their last five matches:- (LWWWW)
- Their last game played ended in a 1-0 loss at Norway (UNL)
- So far in their last 5 matches in this competition they have scored 5 goals ( GF), conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of +2 goals (GD)
Cyprus vs Bulgaria Prediction: H2H
- These two teams have met 10 times with Bulgaria winning 9 times, a draw and 1 loss.
- Their last 5 recent meetings have been 5 wins for Bulgaria and 0 win for Cyprus.
- Their last meeting was played on Oct 13, 2018: Bulgaria 2-1 Cyprus in the UNL
Cyprus vs Bulgaria Prediction: Squads and Player News
Cyprus Predicted Lineup: Konstantinos Panagiotoudis, Konstantinos Laifis, Ioannis Kousoulos, Nicholas Ioannou, Jason Demetriou, Kostakis Artymatas, Charis Kyriakou, Pieros Soteriou, Georgios Efrem, Fotis Papoulis
Who to watch: Pieros Soteriou whose 69′ minute equalizer helped secure a win vs Slovenia should be heavily involved in this match up.
Bulgaria Predicted lineup: Plamen Iliev, Nikolay Bodurov, Bozhidar Chorbadjiiski, Ivan Bandalovski, Strahil Popov, Radoslav Vasilev, Georgi Kostadinov, Kiril Despodov, Galin Ivanov, Bozhidar Kraev, Ivelin Popov
Who to watch: Strahil Popov has played for the Bulgarians with three assists in the competition so far and remains one of their most productive player.
Why Cyprus will win
The hosts have been having a hard time scoring in most matches but have shown vast improvement in that sector having scored in each of the last three matches and playing at home should be an inspiration.
Why Bulgaria will win
They are the onform team and have 4 wins in all competitions out of the 6 matches played this year. Their last game was against a very good Norway side and they should look to continue that great run.
Cyprus vs Bulgaria Prediction
Bulgaria has dominated these countries historical head to head meetings with 9 wins vs just 1 loss and with their current red hot winning streak, we do not see Cyprus as much of a threat to them even when the are the hosting team,
Our verdict: An away win for Bulgaria
|17-11-2018||ZWIEGEN KANAZAWA||Bet Analysis||MITO HOLLYHOCK||3-1|
|17-11-2018||ROASSO KUMAMOTO||Bet Analysis||EHIME||3-0|
|17-11-2018||VENTFORET KOFU||Bet Analysis||YOKOHAMA||0-1|
|17-11-2018||GRIMSBY||Bet Analysis||CRAWLEY TOWN||1-0|
|17-11-2018||QUEEN OF SOUTH||Bet Analysis||INVERNESS||3-3|