Denmark Vs Austria Prediction. Dernmark welcomes Austria at MCH Arena in Herning for a World friendly game.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Dernmark Vs Austria Prediction: Match Facts
- Denmark have played a total of 5 matches in World Friendlies. Their current statistics is 2 win, 2 draw and 1 lose.
- Denmark did not win their last match in the competition
- Denmark last played away against Slovakia and they lost the game 3 nil
- Denmark have played a total of 3 home matches in World Friendlies. Their current home statistics is 2 win and 1 draw
- Denmark did not lose their last three home matches in the competition
- Åge Fridtjof Hareide is the current coach for Denmark
- Austria have played a total of 6 matches in World Friendlies. Their current statistics is 5 win and 1 lose
- Austria did not lose their last match in the competition
- Austria last played at home against Sweden and they won the game 2 nil
- Austria have played a single away match in World Friendlies. Their current away statistics is 1 win
- Austria did not lose their last away match in the competition
- Austria is a football club in Wien, Austria. Their home ground venue is Ernst-Happel-Stadion.
- Franco Foda is the current coach for Austria
Denmark Vs Austria Prediction: H2H
The two teams have previously met 3 times with Dernmark’s record standing at 2 win and a loss while Austria’s record stands at a win and 2 loss in all their head to head games.
The two teams last played on 3/3/2010 in world friendly game that saw Austria win 2-1at home.
Denmark Vs Austria Prediction: Players News and Squad
Austria Predicted lineup: H. Lindner, A. Dragovic, S. Lainer, D. Alaba, M. Hinteregger, S. Prödl, F. Grillitsch, J. Baumgartlinger, X. Schlager, A. Schöpf, M. Arnautović
Who to watch: M. Arnautović is the leading goal scorer for Austria with 3 goals and he is ready to pace this team.
Denmark Predicted line up:K. Schmeichel,J. Larsen,S. Kjær,H. Dalsgaard,Andreas Christensen,T. Delaney,L. Schöne,Y. Poulsen,P. Sisto,M. Braithwaite
Who to watch:P. Sisto is the leading top goal scorer for Denmark with 1 goal
Why Denmark will win
Denmark did win their last international game and they will be looking for a win to redeem themselves from their last disappointing loss
Why Austria will win
Austria last 4 wins in their last 5 games and they will be looking to continue with their current good form by winning this game too.
Denmark Vs Austria Prediction
This will be a very tight game since both teams will be fighting to prove themselves and also strengthen their squad during this international break.
Our Verdict: A Draw or Win for Austria
|16/10/2018||Ukraine||Bet Analysis||Czech Republic|