Denmark vs Chile Prediction. Aalborg Portland Park will host the international friendly match between Denmark and South Americans Chile.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Denmark vs Chile Prediction: Match Facts
- Denmark having played 10 matches finished at position 2 with 20 points in this 2017-18 Group E Europe World Cup Qualification.
- They have won 6 times, drawn 2time and lost 2 games.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 3 games, drawn 2 games and lost 0 games:- (WWDDW)
- Their last game played against Panama they won 1-0 an away match.
- So far in this season they have scored 20 goals for (GF), conceded 8 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 12 goals.
- CHILE having played 18 matches finished at position 6 with 26 points in this 2017-18 WC Qualification South America.
- They had won 8 times, drawn 2 time and lost 8 games.
- Their last 5 matches played they had won 2 game, drawn 0 game and lost 3 games:- (WLWLL)
- Their last game played against Sweden they won 2-1, an away from home match.
- So far in the qualifiers they had scored 26 goals for (GF), conceded 27 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 8 goals.
Denmark vs Chile Prediction: H2H
- This will be the second ever meeting between the two sides as Chile came on top back in 2009 beating Denmark 1-2 on the road as Paredes and Sanchez scored goals in a 1-2 victory for the South Americans back then.
Denmark vs Chile Prediction: Players, News and Squad
DENMARK PREDICTED LINE UP: K. Schmeichel, F. Rønnow, S. Kjær, M. Jørgensen, H. Dalsgaard, J. Vestergaard, A. Christensen, R. Durmisi, P. Ankersen, W. Kvist, T. Delaney, P. Højbjerg, C. Eriksen, N. Jørgensen, Y. Poulsen, A. Cornelius, K. Dolberg and V. Fischer.
WHO TO WATCH:: All of Denmark’s best play goes through Tottenham midfielder Christian Eriksen. Not only does he set up strikes for his team-mates, the former Ajax player has chipped in with 18 goals from 74 caps
CHILE PREDICTED LINE UP: Brayan Cortes; Mauricio Isla, Gary Medel, Enzo Roco, Miiko Albornoz; Arturo Vidal, Charles Aranguiz, Pablo Hernandez; Martin Rodriguez; Eduardo Vargas, Nicolas Castillo
WHO TO WATCH: If Alexis Sanchez decides to play we will fancy his battle against United team mate Victor Lindeloff. Eduardo Vargas willn also play here having a good goal ratio per play than any other team mate in this taem.
Why Sweden will win
The hosts preparations to the Russia show piece is going according to plan with them undefeated in their last five matches with 2 draws and 3 wins as they will also be having home advantage in this clash.
Why Chile will win
The match in Sweden is a chance for the new call -up players to show their worth and force their way into the side for the competitive fixtures since trusted lieutenants in Gary Medel, Arturo Vidal and Pablo Hernandez all over the age of 30 and will not be in the picture in the coming years.
Denmark vs Chile Prediction
The hosts had a had time to break the Panama Defence in their recent friendly and relied on Pione Sistos only goal and now they will be facing a stunner test from Chile and while Denmark will be confident of beating a team that failed to qualify for the World cup, it is Chile who are the better side of the two and boast more players with superior ability.
Our Verdict :AN AWAY WIN FOR CHILE
|DATE||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIP||ANALYSIS||RESULT|
|27/03/18||Iran 2.40||2.98||Algeria 3.25||1X||Bet Analysis||2:1|
|27/03/18||Montenegro 2.88||3.10||Turkey 2.56||GG||Bet Analysis||2:2|
|27/03/18||Denmark 2.57||3.15||Chile 2.83||2X||Bet Analysis||0:0|
|27/03/18||Hungary 2.66||3.09||Scotland 2.77||Bet Analysis||0:1|
|27/03/18||Tunisia 2.56||3.10||Costa Rica 2.88||Bet Analysis||1:0|
|27/03/18||Greece 2.78||2.94||Egypt 2.78||2||Bet Analysis||1:0|
|27/03/18||Bosnia and Herzegovina 2.83||3.09||Senegal 2.61||Bet Analysis||0:0|
|27/03/18||Romania 2.55||3.08||Sweden 2.92||1x||Bet Analysis||1:0|
|27/03/18||Germany 2.44||3.34||Brazil 2.86||g.g||Bet Analysis||0:1|
|27/03/18||England 2.07||3.13||Italy 3.88||1||Bet Analysis||1:1|
|27/03/18||Serbia 2.67||3.15||Nigeria 2.72||Bet Analysis||2:0|
|28/03/18||USA 2.20||3.11||Paraguay 3.54||Bet Analysis||1:0|
|28/03/18||Iceland 2.98||3.08||Peru 2.50||Bet Analysis||1:3|