Denmark vs Wales Prediction. Denmark will be hosting Wales in their opening match in the League of Nations can they win this match?
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Denmark vs Wales Prediction : Match Facts
- Denmark are in League B, Group 1 of the 2018–19 UEFA Nations League alongside Wales and Republic of Ireland.
- This will be their first match at home and in this competition.
- The hosts have 2 wins 2 draws and a lose in their latest 5 matches to this event.(LDDWW)
- Their last match played was against Slovakia in the friendly build up match that they lost 3-0 away.
- So far in this competition they have scored 0 goals (for) and conceded 0 goals (against) remaining with a goal difference of o goals.
- Wales have played 1 match are at position 1 with 3 points in League B, Group 1 of the 2018–19 UEFA Nations League Table.
- They have won 1 times, drawn 0 times and lost 0 game.
- This match will be the first one played by them away in this competition.
- In the last 5 matches the visitors have one loss, 1 draw and three wins in their last five matches (WDLWD)
- Their last game played against Republic of Ireland they won 4-1, a home game.
- So far in this competition they have scored 4 goals for (GF), conceded 1 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 3 goals.
Denmark vs Wales Prediction : H2H
- There has been 8 meetings between the two sides in the past with each side taking 4 wins.
- The last 5 H2H matches between the two sides have ended in Denmark winning three and 2 wins for Wales.
- The last meeting between them was played on 19 November 2008 and Wales won 0-1 away through Bellamy’s goal.
Denmark vs Wales Prediction : Players News And Squads
Denmark Predicted Starting Line-up: K. Schmeichel, F. Rønnow, S. Kjær, M. Jørgensen, H. Dalsgaard, J. Vestergaard, A. Christensen, R. Durmisi, P. Ankersen, W. Kvist, T. Delaney, P. Højbjerg, C. Eriksen, N. Jørgensen, Y. Poulsen, A. Cornelius, K. Dolberg and V. Fischer.
Who to watch: Christian Eriksen and Kasper Schmeichel could be back for Sunday’s game against Wales in Aarhus a boost for the hosting nation.
Wales Predicted Starting Line-up: Goalkeeper:- Wayne Hennessey Defenders:- Connor Roberts, Ashley Williams, Chris Mepham, Ben Davies Defensive Midfielders:-Joe Allen, Ethan Ampadu Attacking Midfielders:- David Brooks, Aaron Ramsey, Tom Lawrence Forwad:-Gareth Bale
Who To Watch: Gareth Bale then showcased why he’s still considered to be one of the best soccer player in world football with a goal against Ireland.
Why Denmark will win
The battle on Sunday means more than their friendly against Slovakia. There is more at stake and the players who reached the last 16 in the Russia will be looking to raise their credentials again.
Why Wales will win
Wales are a motivated team after efficiently dispatching of the Irish in Ryan Giggs’ first home game as manager of the national team and the inner fighting In the Danish Camp will help their resolve.
Denmark vs Wales Prediction
Even though a truce has been called between the two dueling sides as Senior Danish players refused to sign an agreement with the DBU over commercial rights they may be not be prepared against the motivated Welsh team and so we think Ryan Giggs and his team have a chance to get another win here
Our Verdict; A n away win for Wales.
|09/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Cardiff Met University||vs||Cefn Druids||0-1|
|09/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Deportivo La Coruna||VS||Sporting Gijon||1-0|
|09/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Oergryte FF||VS||Oesters IF||1-0|
|09/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Sao Paulo||VS||Bahia||1-0|
|09/09/2018||Bet Analysis||KPV||VS||AC Kajaani||3-0|