Deportivo La Coruna Vs Celta Vigo Predictions- Deportivo La Coruna will host Celta Vigo at the Estadio Municipal de Riazor for the Spain Primera Division match battle.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Deportivo La Coruna Vs Celta Vigo Predictions: match facts
- Deportivo La Coruna having played 16 matches is at position 18 with 15 points in this 2017-18 Spain Primera Division.
- They have won 4 times, drawn 3 times and lost 9 games.
- They have won 3 times, drawn 1 time and lost 4 times in their overall 8 home games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 1 game, drawn 1 game and lost 3 games (LWLDL)
- Their last game played ended in a 4-0 away loss to Barcelona
- So far in this season they have scored 18 goals for (GF), conceded 31 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -13 goals.
- Celta Vigo having played 16 matches is at position 13 with 18 points in this 2017-18 Spain Primera Division.
- They have won 5 times, drawn 3 times and lost 8 games.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 1 time and lost 5 times in their overall 8 away games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 2 games, drawn 1 game and lost 2 games (LLDWL)
- Their last game played against Valencia they lost 2-1 away from home match.
- So far in this season they have scored 27 goals for (GF), conceded 24 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 3 goals.
Deportivo La Coruna Vs Celta Vigo Predictions: h2h
- The two teams have met a total of 14 times with Celta Vigo recording 14 wins whereas Deportivo La Coruna has 147 wins and 10 draws for both teams.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 1 win for Deportivo La Coruna while Celta Vigo has 3 wins and 1 draw for both teams.
- Their last match played they recorded a 0-1 win for Celta Vigo on a away ground match played on 19/03/2017.
Deportivo La Coruna Vs Celta Vigo Predictions: player squads
DEPORTIVO LA CORUNA PREDICTED LINE UP: Rubén, Juanfran, F. Schär, Luisinho, Sidnei, Pedro Mosquera, F. Cartabia, Borja Valle, Bruno Gama, C. Borges, Guilherme, Z. Bakkali, F. Andone, Lucas Pérez and Adrián.
WHO TO WATCH: Lucas Pérez is the leading top goal scorer for Deportivo La Coruna with 5 goals. F. Andone has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
CELTA DE VIGO PREDICTED LINE UP: Sergio Álvarez, Defenders: Mallo, Cabral, Gomez, Castro Midfielders: Lobotka, Sanchez, Wass Forwards: Iago Aspas, Sisto and M. Gomez.
WHO TO WATCH: Iago Aspas is the leading top goal scorer for Celta de Vigo with 9 goals. Sisto has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
Why Deportivo La Coruna will win
Deportivo La Coruna are very poor defensively and were fortunate to come away from Camp Nou last weekend having conceded only four times given Barcelona’s utter dominance. A loss in their last match to the current league leader the hosts will battle in this home match as they aim to secure a win. Winning in this match battle will see them make a step and will redeem themselves off relegation.
Why Celta Vigo will win
69% of Celta Vigo fixtures and a huge 88% of their away games this season have seen both teams score. In the last 2 matches played they have not managed a win and their form on the table is depreciating and will play in this away match as they aim a win.
Deportivo La Coruna Vs Celta Vigo Predictions
They are the two main clubs in the wet and windy Northwestern corner of Spain and meetings are usually feisty affairs. In the last 5 matches played between the pair will visitors have a dominating form and will be looking to secure a win here.
Celta Vigo will win in this match.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||STOKE CITY 2.22||3.20||WEST BROMWICH 3.52||18:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||WEST HAM 2.15||3.28||NEWCASTLE 3.60||18:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||SWANSEA 3.03||3.08||CRYSTAL PALACE 2.54||18:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||SHEFFIELD WED 2.58||3.22||MIDDLESBROUGH 2.85||18:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||SHREWSBURY 2.57||3.00||PORTSMOUTH 3.05||18:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||BRIGHTON 2.54||3.14||WATFORD 2.98||18:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||PLYMOUTH 2.86||3.35||OLDHAM 2.49||18:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||AFC WIMBLEDON 2.99||3.15||BRADFORD CITY 2.51||18:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||CREWE 2.92||3.34||SWINDON TOWN 2.39||18:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||BARNET 2.83||3.25||CHELTENHAM 2.51||18:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||ST JOHNSTONE 2.95||3.17||HEARTS 2.53||18:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||PARTICK THISLE 2.41||3.32||HAMILTON 3.00||18:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||MOUSCRON PERUWELZ 2.90||3.44||ZULTE WAREGEM 2.42||20:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||GIMNASTIC TARRAGONA 3.17||3.22||HUESCA 2.36||18:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||AC MILAN 2.49||3.30||ATALANTA 2.92||20:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||DEPORTIVO LA CORUNA 2.60||3.41||CELTA VIGO 2.71||20:30|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||EXCELSIOR 2.58||3.44||TWENTE 2.69||22:45|