Dinamo Zagreb vs BSC Young Boys Prediction. Stadion Maksimir will be hosting the Europe UEFA Champions League 2018/2019 match between Dinamo Zagreb and BSC Young Boys.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Dinamo Zagreb vs BSC Young Boys Prediction: Match Facts
- Dinamo Zagreb have played 5 matches so far in the UEFA Champions League 2018-2019 competition with resulting 3 wins,2 draws and 0 loss.
- They have won 2 time, drawn0 time and lost 0 times in their overall 2 home matches played.
- Zagreb have four wins and a draw in their last five matches:- (WDWWW)
- Their last game played ended in a 1-0 home win to Lokomotiva Zagreb
- So far in their last five matches in this competition they have scored 7 goals for (GF), conceded 3 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 4 goals.
- This will be Young Boys second match in the UEFA Champions League competition, a season after beating Basel to the league Title.
- This will be also their first match away from home in the 2019-2018 UEFA Champions League Matches.
- BSC Young Boys have 4 wins, 1 draw and 0 losses in their last five matches:- (WDWWW)
- Their last game played ended in a 5-2 win away from home to Neuchatel Xamas
- So far in their last 5 matches to this competition they have scored 15 goals for (GF), conceded 7 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 8 goals.
Dinamo Zagreb vs BSC Young Boys Prediction: H2H
- Last Thursday’s match that ended in a 1-1 draw at STADE DE SUISSE was the first ever meeting between Dinamo Zagreb and BSC Young Boys.
Dinamo Zagreb vs BSC Young Boys Prediction: Player News and Squads
DINAMO ZAGREB PREDICTED LINE UP:Goalkeeper:- Dominik Livaković Defence:-M. Leovac, K. Théophile-Catherine, E. Dilaver Midfield:- AAdemi , Orsić, Olmo, Gojak, Attackers:-Hajrović, Gavranović
WHO TO WATCH: Mislav Orsić scored the 40′ minute equaliser at Bern that gave an important away goal plus draw.
BSC YOUNG BOYS PREDICTED LINE UP: Formation: 4-2-3-1 Borjan – Benito, von Bergen, Wüthrich, Mbabu– Sow, Sanogo – Suljmani, Fassnacht, Hoarau–Mouni Ngamaleu
WHO TO WATCH: Kevin Mbabu-His move to Young Boys from Newcastle has been the making of him and he scored Young boys lone goal in the reverse leg- and an exciting future now lies ahead of him and it wont be long before he joins a bigger outfit.
Why Dinamo Zagreb will win
The Ukranian champions are an experienced side in this competition as compared to the Boys and they have momentum having already played 5 matches in this competition and that away goal plus draw gives them the upper hand.
Why BSC Young Boys will win
Dinamo Zagreb vs BSC Young Boys Prediction
Dinamo Zagreb unbeaten in nine European games (W4 D5) even if is tough draw their away performance did give them a lift and we think they will win this match and both sides to likely get into the score sheet,
Our Verdict: A home win for Dinamo Zagreb
|28/08/2018||Bet Analysis||SWANSEA||VS||CRYSTAL PALACE||x||0-1|
|28/08/2018||Bet Analysis||HULL CITY||VS||DERBY||0-4|
|28/08/2018||Bet Analysis||INAMO ZAGREB||VS||BSC YOUNG BOYS||1||1-2|
|28/08/2018||Bet Analysis||DYNAMO KIEV||VS||AJAX||1||0-0|
|30/08/2018||Bet Analysis||STOKE CITY||VS||HUDDERSFIELD||2x||2-0|
|29/08/2018||Bet Analysis||PAOK FC||VS||SL BENFICA||1-4|
|29/08/2018||Bet Analysis||FC UFA||VS||RANGERS FC||1-1|
|30/08/2018||Bet Analysis||FC COPENHAGEN||VS||ATALANTA||0-0|
|30/08/2018||Bet Analysis||APOLLON LIMASSOL||VS||FC BASEL||1-0|