Doncaster Rovers vs Southend Prediction- Will Doncaster Rovers break their home losing jinx when they host Southend united at The Keepmoat Stadium?
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Doncaster Rovers vs Southend Prediction: Match Facts
- Doncaster Rovers having played 11 matches is at position 19 with 9 points in this 2017-18 England League One table.
- They have won 2 time, drawn 3 times and lost 6 games.
- They have won 0 time, drawn 3 time and lost 2 times in their overall 5 home games played
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 1 game, drawn 0 game and lost 4 games (LLWLL)
- Their last game played against Bradford City they lost 2-0 on a away match.
- So far in this season they have scored 11 goals for (GF), conceded 14 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -3 goals
- Southend having played 11 matches is at position 12 with 12 points in this 2017-18 England League One.
- They have won 4 times, drawn 4 times and lost 3 games.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 1 time and lost 3 time in their overall 5 away games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 3 games, drawn 1 game and lost 1 game (WWWDL)
- Their last game played they defeated Blackpool 2-1 at home.
- So far in this season they have scored 16 goals for (GF), conceded 18 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -2 goals.
Doncaster Rovers vs Southend Prediction: H2H
- Both teams have met have met only 5 times in the past with 3 wins for Doncaster Rovers,1 draw and a win for Southend.
- When the teams last met, back in 2016, Doncaster won by three goals to nil.
Doncaster Rovers vs Southend Prediction: Players News And Squads
DONCASTER PREDICTED LINE UP: I. Lawlor, A. Butler, J. Wright, N. Mason, D. Andrew, R. Kongolo, B. Whiteman, A. May, J. Coppinger, M. Blair, T. Rowe, J. Marquis and L. Mandeville.
WHO TO WATCH: J. Marquis is the leading goal scorer for the hosts with 4 goals scored sob far this season.
SOUTHEND UNITED PREDICTED LINE UP: M. Oxley, S. Hendrie, A. Ferdinand, J. White, M. Timlin, J. McGlashan, J. Demetriou, R. Leonard, S. McLaughlin, M. Kightly, M. Fortuné, T. Robinson and S. Cox.
WHO TO WATCH: S. Cox is the leading top goal scorer for Southend United with 3 goals. M. Timlin has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
Why Doncaster Rovers Will Win
On home soil, against a Southend side who’ve looked very poor defensively all season long, they ought to fancy their chances as they play very well at home Only Wigan Athletic have conceded less shots at home than Doncaster has so far this season.
Why Southend Will Win
One thing that has to be said for the visitors is the fact that they seem to have established a winning mentality. Phil Brown has seen his men get results when not playing particularly well and against out of form hosts they can still win
Doncaster Rovers vs Southend Prediction
The visitors do indeed look good going forward; they have good options and plenty of firepower. However, if the games where they do find it tough to break the opposition down, it’s easy to see them getting caught out at the back and Doncaster can use that and get on the score sheet,
Our prediction: a home win or a draw for Doncaster Rovers.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|07-10||Bet Analysis||MK DONS 2.80||3.28||BRADFORD CITY 2.58||17:00|
|07-10||Bet Analysis||ROCHDALE 2.59||3.34||ROTHERHAM 2.75||17:00|
|07-10||Bet Analysis||WALSALL 2.53||3.28||SHREWSBURY 2.85||17:00|
|07-10||Bet Analysis||DONCASTER 2.16||3.40||SOUTHEND 3.40||17:00|
|07-10||Bet Analysis||NORTHAMPTON 2.79||3.38||BRISTOL ROVERS 2.52||17:00|
|07-10||Bet Analysis||CHELTENHAM 2.29||3.35||SWINDON TOWN 3.08||17:00|
|07-10||bet analysis||SCUNTHORPE 3.42||3.35||WIGAN 2.19||17:00|
|07-10||bet analysis||MORECAMBE 2.50||3.35||CRAWLEY TOWN 2.77||17:00|
|07-10||bet analysis||CAMBRIDGE UTD 2.46||3.19||WYCOMBE 2.84||17:00|
|07-10||bet analysis||PORT VALE 2.55||3.36||GRIMSBY 2.82||17:00|
|07-10||bet analysis||CREWE 2.82||3.30||STEVENAGE 2.45||17:00|
|07-10||Bet Analysis||COLCHESTER 3.03||3.36||MANSFIELD 2.34||17:00|
|07-10||Bet Analysis||ACCRINGTON 2.86||3.46||LUTON TOWN 2.44||17:00|
|07-10||Bet Analysis||PLYMOUTH 2.92||3.34||FLEETWOOD TOWN 2.44||17:00|
|07-10||Bet Analysis||CARLISLE 2.45||3.34||EXETER 2.76||17:00|
|07-10||Bet Analysis||BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA 2.92||3.30||BELGIUM 2.43||19:00|
|07-10||Bet Analysis||FAROE ISLANDS 2.64||2.96||LATVIA 3.02||19:00|