Dordrecht Vs Telster Prediction. Dordrecht welcomes Telster at Riwal Hoogwerkers Stadion in Dordrecht for a Netherlands Eerste Divise match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Dordrecht Vs Telster Prediction: Match Facts
- Dordrecht are in the 18th position of Eerste Divisie
- Dordrecht have played a total of 3 matches in Netherlands Eerste Divisie. Their current statistics is 1 draw and 2 lose.
- Dordrecht did not win their last three matches in the competition
- Dordrecht last played at home against Helmond Sport and the game ended in a barren draw.
- Dordrecht have played a single home match in Netherlands Eerste Divisie. Their current home statistics is 1 draw.
- Dordrecht did not lose their last home match in the competition
- Telstar are in the 14th position of Eerste Divisie.
- Telstar have played a total of 3 matches in Netherlands Eerste Divisie. Their current statistics is 1 win and 2 lose.
- Telstar did not lose their last match in the competition
- Telster last played away against Waalwijk and they lost the game by a single goal to nothing.
- Telstar have played a single away match in Netherlands Eerste Divisie. Their current away statistics is 1 lose
- Telstar did not win their last away match in the competition
Dordrecht Vs Telster Prediction: H2H
The two teams have previously met 45 times with Dordrecht’s record standing at 18 win 12 draw and 15 loss while Telster’s record standing at 15 win 12 draw and 18 loss in all their head to head games.
The two teams last played on 19/7/2018 in a Friendly Match that saw Dordrecht win 1-2 away at Telster.
Dordrecht Vs Telster Prediction:Players News and Squad
Dordrecht predicted line up: B. Janssen Antonio Stankov B. Ormonde-Ottewill D. Breedijk M. Peijnenburg T. Kok M. Male S. Mourgos O. Zamouri J. Cijntje Omran Haydary
TELSTER PREDICTED LINE UP: R. de Boer, R. Lopes Cabral, D. van Iperen, F. Korpershoek, S. Sno, J. Van Heertum, E. Brito, T. van Huizen, J. Schouten, M. Hamdaoui, E. Knol, G. Rodrigues, A. Novakovich, F. Lescano Junior.
WHO TO WATCH: F. Lescano is the leading top goal scorer for Telster .A. El Idrissi has the top most assist and both these two players will feature in this game.
Why Dordrecht will win
Dordrecht did not win all their 3 games in this competition and they will be staging a comeback in this game with home advantage.
Why Telster will win
Telster won their last game in this competition and they will be fighting to continue with their last game performance by winning this game.
Dordrecht Vs Telster Prediction: Betting tips
As much as this will be tough game it’s also clear that their will be a winner and goals too. The odds are on Dordrecht to eek out a win at home but that will be tough considering they are yet to win there this early in the season. Telster may have buid some confidence in that win from last week, a 2-0 affair over lowly Jong Utrecht so they should fight for points here.
Our Verdict: A win for Telstar and Over 1.5 goals
|07/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Saudi Arabia||VS||Bolivia||OV1.5|
|07/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Chinese Taipei||VS||Malaysia||UN3.5||2-0|
|07/09/2018||Bet Analysis||South Korea||VS||Costa Rica||OV1.5||2-0|
|07/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Maldives||VS||Sri Lanka||0-0|
|07/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Almere City||VS||Maastricht||2-2|
|07/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Sparta Rotterdam||VS||Eindhoven FC||2-0|
|07/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Alaves||VS||Real Sociedad|
|07/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Jong Utrecht||VS||Jong PSV||3-2|