Dynamo Kyiev vs Ajax Amsterdam Prediction. NSK Olimpijs’kyj will be hosting the UEFA Champions League second leg match between Dynamo Kyiev and Ajax
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Dynamo Kyiev vs Ajax Amsterdam Prediction: Match Facts
- Dynamo Kyiv have played 3 matches so far in the UEFA Champions League 2018-2019 competition with resulting 2 wins,0 draw and 1 loss.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 0 time and lost 0 times in their overall 1 home matches played.
- Kiev have 3 wins,1 loss and 2 draws in their last five matches:- (DLWWD)
- Their last game played ended in a 1-1 away draw to Chornomorets
- So far in the matches played in this competition they have scored 4 goals for (GF), conceded 3 goal against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 1 goal.
- Ajax have played 5 matches in the UEFA Champions League 2018-2019 competition.
- They have won 4 time, drawn 1 time and lost none in those 5 matches played.
- They have played 2 matches away resulting in 1 win and 1 draw.
- The hosts have 4 wins, 1 draw and 0 loss in their last five matches:- (WWWWD)
- Their last game played ended in a 5-0 win from home to Emmen
- So far in this competition they have scored 13 goals for (GF), conceded 4 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 9 goals.
Dynamo Kyiev vs Ajax Amsterdam Prediction: H2H
- This will be the third ever meeting between the two clubs last Thursdays match at Ajax (they won 3-1) and in the Champions League in 2010 group stages.
Dynamo Kyiev vs Ajax Amsterdam Prediction: Player News and Squads
Dynamo Kyiv Predicted starting XI: Shot-stopper: Boyko Defenders: Pivarić, Kádár, Shabanovm Kedziora Midfielders: Buyalsky, Tchê Tchê Verbić, Attackers: Andrievsky, Tsygankov, Besiedin
WHO TO WATCH: FC Dynamo Kyiv did sign 25-year-old Brazilian midfielder Danilo das Neves Pinheiro commonly known as Tche Tche in a five-year contract and we will be looking at his impact in this match.
Ajax Amsterdam FC Predicted starting XI:Goalkeeper: Andre Onana Defenders: Tagliafico, Blind, de Ligt, Mazraoui Midfielders :de Jong, Tadić, Schöne Forwards: Labyad, Huntelaar, Ziyech
WHO TO WATCH: Dusan Tadic arrived in a cut-price move from Southampton and has looked an inspired signing so far having already scored four goals in six games for Ajax, three of those coming in European fixtures.
Why Dinamo Kyiv will win
The Ukranian are a good team as able to turn around this clash having made a fine start to the new league campaign, with 13 points from a possible 15 and they have still that important away goal.
Why Ajax Amsterdam will win
Dynamo Kyiev vs Ajax Amsterdam Prediction
We think the hosts can win this match especially now that they are at home where they have won the last match played in this competition. Ajax come in to this clash having scored in 15 consecutive Champions League outings even though the hosts will win away goals should take Ajax into the group stage.
Our Verdict: A home win for Dinamo Zagreb
|28/08/2018||Bet Analysis||SWANSEA||VS||CRYSTAL PALACE||x||0-1|
|28/08/2018||Bet Analysis||HULL CITY||VS||DERBY||0-4|
|28/08/2018||Bet Analysis||INAMO ZAGREB||VS||BSC YOUNG BOYS||1||1-2|
|28/08/2018||Bet Analysis||DYNAMO KIEV||VS||AJAX||1||0-0|
|30/08/2018||Bet Analysis||STOKE CITY||VS||HUDDERSFIELD||2x||2-0|
|29/08/2018||Bet Analysis||PAOK FC||VS||SL BENFICA||1-4|
|29/08/2018||Bet Analysis||FC UFA||VS||RANGERS FC||1-1|
|30/08/2018||Bet Analysis||FC COPENHAGEN||VS||ATALANTA||0-0|
|30/08/2018||Bet Analysis||APOLLON LIMASSOL||VS||FC BASEL||1-0|