Dynamo Kyiv vs FC Astana Prediction . Dynamo Kyiv will want to start off well when they host FC Astana in the UEFA Europa League group stage.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Dynamo Kyiv vs FC Astana Prediction: Match Facts
- Dynamo Kyiv are in Group A of the Europe UEFA Europa League 2018/2019 Edition together with Jablonec and Rennes and Astana
- The match makes the first time they play at home this season in the Europa league.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 0 games, drawn 3 games and lost 1 game:- (DLDDL)
- Their last game played against Zorya they drew 1-1, an away from home in their domestic league .
- So far in their last 5 matches in this competition they have scored 0 goals ( GF), conceded 0 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goal (GD).
- Astana are in Gr0up A of the Europe UEFA Europa League 2018/2019 Edition together with Dynamo Kyiv Jablonec and Rennes.
- They have already played 2 matches in the initial stages of this competition with 1 win and 1 loss.
- In the 1 match played away from home they have 0 wins and 1 loss
- The hosts have 2 wins, 2 losses and 1 draw their last five matches:- ( DWWLL)
- Their last game played ended in a 0-0 draw at home against Kaisar
- So far in this season’s competition they have scored 1 goal for (GF), conceded 1 goal against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of +0 goal.
Dynamo Kyiv vs FC Astana Prediction: H2H
- The two sides will be meeting for the first ever time across all competitions.
Dynamo Kyiv vs FC Astana Prediction: Player News and Squads
Dynamo Kyiv Predicted starting XI: Shot-stopper: Boyko Defenders: Pivarić, Kádár, Shabanovm Kedziora Midfielders: Buyalsky, Tchê Tchê Verbić, Attackers: Andrievsky, Tsygankov, Besiedin
WHO TO WATCH: FC Dynamo Kyiv did sign 25-year-old Brazilian midfielder Danilo das Neves Pinheiro commonly known as Tche Tche in a five-year contract and we will be looking at his impact in this match.
FC Astana Predicted Starting Line up: 4-1-1 Goalkeeper:- Nenad Eric (c) Defenders:- Antonio Rukavina, Evgeny Postnikov, Serhiy Malyi, Dmitry Shomko Defensive Midfielder: Ivan Maevski Attacking Midfieders:-Marin Tomasov, Serikzhan Muzhikov, László Kleinheisler, Forwads:- Junior Kabananga,Pedro Henrique
WHO TO WATCH: Al Nassr’s Congolese forward Junior Kabananga will be eyeing to help the Kazakhstani club FC Astana progress in this competition being here on loan.
Why Dinamo Kyiv will win
The hosts suffered a shocking loss to Ajax in the Champions League qualifiers a But they are a very good team, and one that could just be competing for top four honors in Europe and with home turf advantage.
Why FC Astana will win
Astana, did remarkably well to book their place in the group stages of the Europa League by beating APOEL Nicosia in the two-legged tie and the Underdog suits them well as they have some trick up their sleeves to outwit the hosts.
Dynamo Kyiv vs FC Astana Prediction
The hosts ousting in the Champions league was just bad luck for them as they are a very good side and in this match with home ground advantage we dont see the visitors escaping a beating,
Our Prediction: A home win For Kiev.
|20/09/2018||AEK Larnaca||Bet Analysis||Zurich||0-1|
|20/09/2018||Dudelange||Bet Analysis||AC Milan||2||0-1|
|20/09/2018||Besiktas||Bet Analysis||Sarpsborg 08||1||3-1|
|20/09/2018||Dyn. Kyiv||Bet Analysis||FC Astana||2-2|
|20/09/2018||Genk||Bet Analysis||Malmo FF||GG||2-0|
|20/09/2018||Marseille||Bet Analysis||Eintracht Frankfurt||1||1-2|
|20/09/2018||Arsenal||Bet Analysis||Vorskla Poltava||1 ,OVER 2.5||4-2|
|20/09/2018||Sevilla||Bet Analysis||St. Liege||5-1|
|20/09/2018||Ludogorets||Bet Analysis||Bayer Leverkusen||2X||2-3|
|20/09/2018||RB Leipzig||Bet Analysis||Salzburg||2-3|