Eintracht Frankfurt vs Hannover 96 Prediction. Hannover will be traveling to Commerzbank-Arena to face off with Eintracht Frankfurt for the18-19 Germany Bundesliga match day 6.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Eintracht Frankfurt vs Hannover 96 Prediction: Match Facts
- Eintracht Frankfurt having played 4 matches are at position 14 with 4 points in the 2018-19 Germany Bundesliga
- They have won 1 time, drawn 1 and lost 2 times.
- The hosts have won none, drawn 1 and lost 1 time in their overall 2 matches played at home.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 times, drawn 1 and lost 2 times:- (DWLLW)
- The last game they played was against RB Leipzig where they drew 1-1, an away match.
- So far this season they have scored 5 goals ( GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goal (GD).
- Hannover 96 having played 5 matches are at position 17 with 2 points in the 2018-19 Germany Bundesliga
- They have won 0 time, drawn 2 time and lost 3 times.
- The guests have won none, drawn 1 and lost 2 times in their overall 3 matches played away from home.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time, drawn 1 time and lost 3 times:- (LLLWD).
- The last game they played was against Hoffenheim where they won 3-2 a home match.
- So far this season they have scored 5 goals ( GF), conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
Eintracht Frankfurt FC Vs RB Leipzig Prediction: H2H
- The two teams have met a total of 54 times in the past, Eintracht Frankfurt have won 18 times. Hannover 96 19 times and drawn 17 times.
- The last 5 H2H matches between the two teams have ended in 5 wins for today’s hosts.
- The most recent match between the two sides was played on 03/03/2018 in the Bundesliga 2017/2018 competition and the result was:- Eintracht Frankfurt 1 – 0 Hannover 96.
Eintracht Frankfurt vs Hannover 96 Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
Eintracht Frankfurt predicted line up: Goalkeeper: Kevin Trapp Defenders: da Costa, Abraham (c), N’Dicka, Tawatha Defensive Midfielders: Torro, Fernandes Attacking Midfielders:- Müller, Gacinovic, Kostic Forwards: Haller
WHO TO WATCH: Sebastien Haller was the leading top goal scorer for Eintracht Frankfurt with 9 goals last season and has already scored 2 goals this season.
Hannover 96 predicted line up:M. Esser-O. Sorg, M. Ostrzolek, K. Wimmer, W. Anton-P. Schwegler, M. Bakalorz, Walace-L. Maina, N. Füllkrug, I. Bebou
Who to watch: N. Füllkrug-The 25 years old has scored 2 goals for Habnnover 96 in 5 Appearances this season.
Why Eintracht Frankfurt Will Win
Eintracht Frankfurt are now unbeaten in their latest two matches and the highlight of those matches is that away win to Marseille in the Champions league and now at home they have a chance to win this match.
Why Hannover 96 Will Win
The visitors are in danger of slipping to the last position and early relegation battles but they have been positive going forwad they just need to tighten at the back.
Eintracht Frankfurt vs Hannover 96 Prediction
|30/9/2018||Krasnodar||Bet Analysis||Dyn. Moscow|
|30/9/2018||Anzhi||Bet Analysis||Zenit Petersburg|
|30/9/2018||Sp. Moscow||Bet Analysis||FK Rostov|
|30/9/2018||Sassuolo||Bet Analysis||AC Milan|