Eintracht Frankfurt vs Marseille Prediction. Commerzbank-Arena will host the Europa League Group stage match between Eintracht Frankfurt and Marseille.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Eintracht Frankfurt vs Marseille Prediction: Match Facts
- Eintracht Frankfurt are in position 1 with 12 points after 4 matches played Group H of the Europe UEFA Europa League 2018/2019 Edition.
- Frankfurt have won 4 drawn 0 and lost 0 in this group.
- The hosts have played 2 matches at home with resulting 2 wins.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 4 games, drawn 1 game and lost 0 game:- (WWWWD)
- Their last game played against Augusburg they won 1-3, away from home in their domestic league
- So far in their last 4 matches in this competition they have scored 11 goals ( GF), conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 7 goals (GD).
- Marseille are in position 3 with 1 points after 4 matches played Group H of the Europe UEFA Europa League 2018/2019 Edition.
- Olympique have won 0 drawn 1 and lost three in this group.
- The visitors have played 2 matches at home with resulting 2 wins.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 2 games, drawn 0 game and lost 3 games:- (W W L L L)
- Their last game played against Amiens Fc they won 1-3, an away from home in their domestic league .
- So far in their last 4 matches to this competition they have scored 5 goals ( GF), conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
Eintracht Frankfurt vs Marseille Prediction: H2H
- The match played on 20-09-2018 at Marseille in the UEFA Europa League 2018-2019 competition was the first ever meeting between the two clubs and the result was: Olympique Marseille 1 – 2 Eintracht Frankfurt.
Eintracht Frankfurt vs Marseille Prediction: Player News and Squads
EINTRACHT FRANKFURT PREDICTED STARTING LINE-UP: 4-3-3; Goalkeeper: Kevin Trapp Defenders: da Costa, Abraham (c), N’Dicka, Tawatha Defensive Midfielders: Torro, Fernandes Attacking Midfielders:- Müller, Gacinovic, Luca Jovic Forwards: Haller
WHO TO WATCH: Luca Jovic has surged into form this season with nine goals in nine Bundesliga games, making him the league’s highest goalscorer ahead of well-known names like Marco Reus and he is currently averaging a goal every 62 minutes in the Bundesliga.
OLYMPIQUE MARSEILLE PREDICTED STARTING LINE-UP: 4-2-3-1 Goalkeeper: Yohan Pele Defenders:Sakai, Rami, Kamara/Gustavo, Amavi Defensive Midfielders:Lopez, K. Strootman Attacking Midfielders: Thauvin, Payet, Ocampos Forwards: Germain
WHO TO WATCH: Florian Thauvin is at again this season and has hit five goals in five Ligue 1 matches and will be our all time goal scorer bet in this match.
Why Eintracht Frankfurt will win
Frankfurt have their home ground advantage in this match and will be looking to put the icing on the cake as they have already qualified for the next stage of the competition after winning all the 4 previous matches where they registered four wins from the four matches with 12 points scoring 11 goals while conceding a paltry four.
Why Olympique Marseille will win
Marseille have found great form in the last two matches to this event and while the hosts have qualified its Marseille who need this win the most so they will be working hard.
Eintracht Frankfurt vs Marseille Prediction
Eintracht Frankfurt won the previous match away to Marseille even after going a man down when Jetro Willems was red carded in the 59th minute and they are now in an eleven-match unbeaten run, being also unbeaten in their last 5 matches played at Commerzbank-Arena and we see them winning this one too,
Our Prediction: A HOME win for Eintracht Frankfurt
Midweek Jackpot Games Table
|29-11-2018||Bayer Leverkusen||Bet Analysis||Ludogorets Razgrad||1||1-1|
|29-11-2018||Eintracht Frankfurt||Bet Analysis||Marseille||1||4-0|
|29-11-2018||Apollon Limassol||Bet Analysis||Lazio||2-0|
|29-11-2018||Standard Liege||Bet Analysis||Sevilla||2||1-0|
|29-11-2018||Malmoe FF||Bet Analysis||Genk||2-2|
|29-11-2018||FC Zurich||Bet Analysis||AEK Larnaca||1||1-2|
|29-11-2018||Salzburg||Bet Analysis||RB Leipzig||1-0|
|29-11-2018||Zenit St. Petersburg||Bet Analysis||Koebenhavn||1-0|
|29-11-2018||Anderlecht||Bet Analysis||Spartak Trnava||1||0-0|
|29-11-2018||Fenerbahce||Bet Analysis||Dinamo Zagreb||0-0|
|29-11-2018||Qarabag FK||Bet Analysis||Sporting CP||1-0|
|29-11-2018||Chelsea||Bet Analysis||PAOK Thessaloniki FC||4-0|
|29-11-2018||Vorskla Poltava||Bet Analysis||Arsenal||0-3|