El Daklyeh vs Al Nasr Cairo Prediction. A tight battle is expected when two out form sides El Daklyeh and Al Nasr Cairo at Al-Shorta Stadium.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
El Daklyeh vs Al Nasr Cairo Prediction: Match Facts
- El Daklyeh are in the 13th position on the Egyptian Premier League table with 31 points after playing 28 matches with 7 wins, 10 draws and 11 losses.
- In their last 5 matches played they have managed 0 win, 1 draw and 4 losses. (DLLLL)
- Their last match played they drew 1-1 against El Entag El Harby away.
- They have played a total of 14 home matches with 1 win 2 draw and 11 losses.
- So far this season they have scored 30 goals (for) and conceded 37 goals (against) with a goal difference of -7 goals.
- Al Nasr Cairo are in the 18th position on the Egyptian Premier League table with 18 points after playing 28 matches with 3 wins 9 draws and 16 losses.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 1 win, 1 draw and 3 losses (WDLLL)
- Their last match played they WON 1-0 to El Geish on a home ground match.
- They have played a total of 15 away matches with 4 wins 6 draws and 5 losses.
- So far in this season they have scored 27 goals for (GF), conceded 51 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -24 goals.
El Daklyeh vs Al Nasr Cairo Prediction: H2H
- The two sides have met only 4times in the past with El Daklyeh wining 2 matches and a draw.
- The most recent of those matches was played at Nasr on 04/12/2017 and ended in 0-0 draw.
El Entag El Harby vs Al Nasr Cairo Prediction: Players News And Squad.
EL DAKLYEHS’ PREDICTED LINEUP: (G)- Ahmed Fawzi (D)- Islam Salah, Rashad Farouk , Abdul Aziz Mousa , Nour Al Garhi (M)- Motaz Hassan, Mohamed Sebaie, Saleh Mousa, Mohamed Samara, Naser El Mansi (A)- Y. Sanou, J. Aneke
WHO TO WATCH: Naser El Mansi is the leading top scorer having netted 6 times for El Dakley.
AL NASR CAIRO PREDICTED LINEUP: Montaser Naguib, Dukher Mohamed, Essam Abdel Sattar, Khaled Reda, I. Yango, Ahmed Ghanem Sultan, Mohamed El Sebaie, Momen Atef, Ahmed Abdel Aal, Ahmed Abdel Monem, Ahmed Felix, John Gamil Manga, Ahmed Felix, Mohamed Al Dessouki, Mohamed Saied, Mohamed Hassan Mido
WHO TO WATCH: Mohamed Hassan Mido is the leading goal scorer with 8 goals.
Why El Daklyeh will win
El Daklyeh have not won a single match in the last 5 games but they have only failed to score in 1 match and they will be looking to use their home ground advantage to win the match.
Why Al Nasr Cairo will win
Al Nasr Cairo play better away than at home, with 4 wins away as compared to 3 at home as the have at least the best form between the two sides unbeaten in their last two matches and they really need this win to try and get out of the red zone.
El Daklyeh vs Al Nasr Cairo Prediction
None of this teams can claim to be the rightful winner of this match with their bad forms in the last six matches they have played and we thus think this match will end in share of spoils.
Our Verdict: A Draw
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|15/03/18||Bet Analysis||Viktoria Plzen 2.77||3.31||Sporting Lisbon 2.60||21:00|
|15/03/18||Bet Analysis||Zenit St Petersburg 2.64||3.35||RB Leipzig 2.70||21:00|
|15/03/18||Bet Analysis||Dynamo Kiev 3.20||3.52||Lazio 2.22||21:00|
|15/03/18||Bet Analysis||Athletic Bilbao 2.33||3.41||Marseille 3.08||21:00|
|15/03/18||Bet Analysis||El Daklyeh 2.39||2.71||Al Nasr Cairo 3.55||21:00|
|15/03/18||Bet Analysis||RB Salzburg 3.03||3.62||Borussia Dortmund 2.27||23:05|
|15/03/18||Bet Analysis||Arsenal 2.09||3.54||AC Milan 3.49||23:05|
|16/03/18||Bet Analysis||Adelaide United 2.53||3.44||Melbourne City 2.74||11:50|
|16/03/18||Bet Analysis||GKS Piast Gliwice 2.42||3.16||Zaglebie Lubin 2.94||20:00|
|16/03/18||Bet Analysis||Excelsior 2.53||3.28||ADO Den Haag 2.85||22:00|
|16/03/18||Bet Analysis||SC Freiburg 2.42||3.18||Stuttgart 3.12||22:30|
|16/03/18||Bet Analysis||ST Johnstone 4.11||3.25||Hibernian 2.00||22:45|
|16/03/18||Bet Analysis||Levante 3.21||3.15||Eibar 2.39||23:00|