Elche vs Granada CF Prediction. What an encounter when Elche takes on Granada for the Copa Del Rey match at Estadio Manuel Martínez Valero.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Elche vs Granada CF Prediction: Match Facts
- Elche having played 4 matches is at position 18 with 2 points in this Spain Segunda División 2018/2019
- They have won 0 times, drawn 2 time and lost 2 game.
- This will be their first match in this seasons Spain Copa del Rey 2018/2019.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 1 game, drawn 2 games and lost 2 games:- (LLDDW)
- Their last game played ended a 1-0 away loss vs Numancia
- So far in this season they have scored 1 goal for (GF), conceded 4 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -3 goals.
- Sporting Gijon having played 4 matches are at position 6 with 8 points in the 2018-19 Spanish Segunda Division.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 2 times and lost 0 games.
- This match will be their first one and away in this seasons Spain Copa del Rey 2018/2019
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 2 game, drawn 3 games and lost 0 game:- (WWDDD)
- Their last game played ended a 3-1 away from away win vs Extremadura
- So far in this season they have scored 6 goals for (GF), conceded 2 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 4 goals.
Elche Vs Granada Prediction: H2H
- The two teams have met 10 times in the past. Elche have won none Granada 3 times and drawn 7 times.
- Elche have won none whereas Granada 1 time and drawn three times in their last five recent matches.
- The last time they played was on 18/08/2018. They drew 0-0 at Elche’s ground.
Elche vs Granada CF Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
Elche predicted line up: José Juan Manu Gonzalo Verdú Tekio N. Lozano Javi Flores Dani Provencio Manuel Sánchez Iván Sánchez Nino Benja
Who to watch: Iván Sánchez scored a total of four goals during the off season while Nino Benja had the most top assists and they will both feature in this game.
Granada predicted line up: Rui Silva-Víctor Díaz, Álex Martínez, Germán Sánchez, Quini-Montoro, Álvaro Vadillo, Fede Vico, Antonio Puertas -Fede, A. Ramos
Who to watch: Antonio Puertas was sensational against Extremadura UD helping himself to a brace in that match.
Why Elche Will Win
The hosts have not won any match in the last 4 played to this one and this competition is a welcome one as they look to get back to winning ways and home ground advantage should really give them much energy.
Why Granada Will Win
Granada come here unbeaten in their last 5 games played across all competitions to this encounter and better form gives them an upper-hand in this one.
Elche Vs Granada CF Prediction
The visitors have not lost any of last meeting with their rivals with 3 wins and 7 draws in that process and they have remained unbeaten in their domestic division drawing in their first match of the season played here,
Our verdict: an away win for Granada
|12/09/2018||ZARAGOZA||Bet Analysis||DEPORTIVO LA CORUNA||2-1|
|12/09/2018||UCAM MURCIA||Bet Analysis||RACING SANTANDER||0-2|
|13/09/2018||NUMANCIA||Bet Analysis||SPORTING GIJON||1||1-2|
|14/09/2018||ZACATEPEC||Bet Analysis||CLUB ATLAS||1x||3-2|
|14/09/2018||RED STAR||Bet Analysis||LORIENT||2||0-3|
|14/09/2018||AC AJACCIO||Bet Analysis||PARIS FC||0-0|
|14/09/2018||NANCY||Bet Analysis||LE HAVRE||0-1|
|14/09/2018||BIRMINGHAM||Bet Analysis||WEST BROMWICH||1-1|
|14/09/2018||HUESCA||Bet Analysis||RAYO VALLECANO||0-1|