England vs Croatia Prediction. Who will come out on top when England and Croatia meet yet again but this time in the UEFA Nations League match?
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING on Sportpesa Games
England vs Croatia Prediction: Match Facts
- England are together in UEFA Nations League- League A Group 4 2018/2019 together with, Croatia and Spain.
- They played 3 matches in this group with a loss, 1 win and 1 draw placing them in position 2 with 4 points.
- Three lions have lost the only home match played in this competition.
- They have 3 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss in their last five matches: (WWDWL)
- Their last game played ended in a 3-0 win in a friendly match vs USA.
- In this competition they have scored 4 goal for (GF), conceded 4 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 0 goal.
- Croatia are together in group 4 the UEFA Nations League- League A Group 4 2018/2019 together with England and Spain .
- They played 3 matches in this group with 1 loss, a draw and 1 win placing them in position 3 in Group 4 with 4 points.
- The visitors will be playing their second match away after losing the first against Spain.
- They have 2 draws, 2 wins and 1 loss in their last five matches: (WWDLD)
- Their last game played ended in a 3-2 win vs Spain , a home match.
- So far in this competition they have scored 3 goal for (GF), conceded 8 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -5 goals.
England vs Croatia Prediction: H2H
- This will be the 10th meeting between these two nations, with England winning four of those clashes to Croatia’s three (D2)
- The 5 most recent matches between them have ended in 3 wins for Croatia and 2 wins England .
- It will be the 2nd time these two nations have met since facing off in the World Cup semi-final in July with Croatia winning the World Cup semi-final in extra time before a goalless draw in the reverse fixture of this one last month.
England vs Croatia Prediction: Players News and Squads
ENGLAND TEAM NEWS:-Callum Wilson became the first player to score on his debut for England since Marcus Rashford in May 2016 and might yet feature on the bench in this match after positive start.
ENGLAND PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper:- Jordan Pickford Defenders:- Joe Gomez, Harry Maguire, John Stones Midfielders:-Kieran Trippier,Delle Alli, Jordan Henderson, Eric Dier, Ross Barkley Forwards:-Harry Kane, Marcus Rashford
WHO TO WATCH:Marcus Rashford remains with a mixed form with Manchester United but has scored in his the last two matches for England.
CROATIA NEWS: Danijel Subasic, Mario Mandzukic and Vedran Corluka have retired from national duty.
CROATIA PREDICTED STARTING LINEUP: Goalkeeper Dominik Livaković – Defenders: Duje Caleta-Car, Josip Pivaric, Dejan Lovren, Domagoj Vida Defensive Midfielders: Milan Badelj, Ivan Rakitic Attacking Midfielders: Ante Rebic, Luka Modric, Ivan Perisic Forwards: Andrej Kramaric
WHO TO WATCH: Luca Modric is the heart beat of Real Marid and his national team, a joy to watch on the ball as he conducts the midfield like an orchestra.
Why England will win
The English team have lost just twice of their last 17 matches and they are now in a fouir match unbeaten run with that beating of Spain being the highlight of those matches and they seem to be growing in confidence seeing the manner in which they dispatched USA in their last match.
Why Croatia will win
Led by big names such as Real Madrid’s Luka Modric and Barcelona’s Ivan Rakitic in the midfield who have proven a lot in Russia too and they dispatched off England in a great fashion in their last meeting at the world cup so motivation is rife in this team.
England vs Croatia Prediction
On paper, England is the better side at home and they have sweet revenge on their minds, they need the three points if they are to advance past this stages, a loss might throw their plans into disarray. With that in mind we see them going for the home win here.
Our Verdict: A draw or win for England.
Sunday 18 November Daily Games Table
|18-11-2018||Northern Ireland||Bet Analysis||Austria||2||1-2|
|18-11-2018||Spain||Bet Analysis||Bosnia Herzegovina||1||1-0|
|18-11-2018||CS Sportul Snagov||Bet Analysis||Universitate Atea Cluj||1||0-0|
|18-11-2018||Maastricht||Bet Analysis||Roda Kerkrade||2-0|
|18-11-2018||Cordoba||Bet Analysis||Cadiz CF||1-3|
|18-11-2018||Viseu||Bet Analysis||GD Estoril||1-2|