England Vs Italy Prediction- England will face Italy at the Wembley Stadium, London for the Tuesday’s international friendly match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
England Vs Italy Prediction: match facts
- England having played 10 matches finished at position 1 with 26 points in this 2017-18 Group F Europe World Cup Qualification.
- They had won 8 times, drawn 2 times and lost 0 times.
- Their last 5 matches played they had won 3 games, drew 2 games and lost 0 games (DDWWW)
- Their last game played against Brazil they drew 0-0, a home match.
- So far in this season they had scored 18 goals for (GF), conceded 3 goals against (GA) and had remained with a goal difference (GD) of 15 goals.
- Italy having played 10 matches finished at position 2 with 11 points in this 2017-18 Group G Europe World Cup Qualification.
- They had won 7 times, drawn 2 times and lost 1 time.
- Their last 5 matches played they had won 3 games, drew 2 games and lost 0 games (DLWDW)
- Their last game played against Sweden they drew 0-0, a home match.
- So far in this season they had scored 21 goals for (GF), conceded 8 goals against (GA) and had remained with a goal difference (GD) of 13 goals.
England Vs Italy Prediction: h2h
- The two side have meet a total of 21 times with England recording 6 wins whereas Netherlands has 6 wins and 9 draws for both sides.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 2 wins for Netherlands while England has 0 win and 3 draws for both sides.
- Their last match played they they managed a 2-1 win for Netherlands on a away ground match played on 29/03/2009.
England Vs Italy Prediction: player squads
ENGLAND PREDICTED LINE UP:Goalkeeper:Jordan Pickford. Defence: Kyle Walker, John Stones, James Tarkowski, Danny Rose; Midfielders:Eric Dier, Jordan Henderson, Dele Alli Forwads:-Marcus Rashford ,Jamie Vardy.
WHO TO WATCH: Jamie Vardy is likely to start after getting rested on Friday.
ITALY PREDICTED LINE UP: G. Buffon, A. Barzagli, D. Zappacosta, M. De Sciglio, M. Darmian, L. Bonucci, D. De Rossi, A. Candreva, M. Verratti,M. Parolo, G. Bonaventura, G. Pellè, A. Belotti, F. Bernardeschi, L. Insigne, C. Immobile and E. Martins.
WHO TO WATCH: Captain Gianluigi Buffon could play again on Tuesday, after he missed to take the visitors o the world.
Why England will win
England are now unbeaten in seven games, but have played out goalless draws at home against Germany and Brazil in those matches. This will be build up matches as they prepare for the major task in the World Cup.
Why Italy will win
The visitors came second in their qualifying group behind Spain, which is a forgivable disappointment., they were unable to secure a slot in the world cup and will be preparing for the Euro.
England Vs Italy Prediction
Jesse Lingard scored the only goal of the game in their last match against against struggling side Netherlands and will be playing to secure a win here.
|DATE||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIP||ANALYSIS||RESULT|
|27/03/18||Iran 2.40||2.98||Algeria 3.25||1X||Bet Analysis||2:1|
|27/03/18||Montenegro 2.88||3.10||Turkey 2.56||GG||Bet Analysis||2:2|
|27/03/18||Denmark 2.57||3.15||Chile 2.83||2X||Bet Analysis||0:0|
|27/03/18||Hungary 2.66||3.09||Scotland 2.77||Bet Analysis||0:1|
|27/03/18||Tunisia 2.56||3.10||Costa Rica 2.88||Bet Analysis||1:0|
|27/03/18||Greece 2.78||2.94||Egypt 2.78||2||Bet Analysis||1:0|
|27/03/18||Bosnia and Herzegovina 2.83||3.09||Senegal 2.61||Bet Analysis||0:0|
|27/03/18||Romania 2.55||3.08||Sweden 2.92||1x||Bet Analysis||1:0|
|27/03/18||Germany 2.44||3.34||Brazil 2.86||g.g||Bet Analysis||0:1|
|27/03/18||England 2.07||3.13||Italy 3.88||1||Bet Analysis||1:1|
|27/03/18||Serbia 2.67||3.15||Nigeria 2.72||Bet Analysis||2:0|
|28/03/18||USA 2.20||3.11||Paraguay 3.54||Bet Analysis||1:0|
|28/03/18||Iceland 2.98||3.08||Peru 2.50||Bet Analysis||1:3|