England Vs Spain Predictions. What an encounter when England play hosts to Spain at Wembley Stadium for the UEFA Nations League match day one.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
England Vs Spain Predictions: Match Facts
- England have played 10 matches in 2018 including friendlies and the world cup resulting in 7 wins, 1 draw and 3 losses.
- This will be their first match in the UEFA Nations League.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 times, drawn none and lost 1 time (LLWWL)
- The last game they played was against Belgium where they lost 2-0 in the 2018 world cup games.
- So far the year they have scored 14 goals ( GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of4 goals (GD).
- Spain have played 8 matches in 2018 including friendlies and the world cup resulting in 3 wins, 4 draws and 1 loss.
- This will be first match for Spain in the UEFA Nations League.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 times, drawn 3 times and lost none (DDWDW)
- The last game they played was against Russia where they drew 1-1 in the Russian world cup
- So far this year they have scored 16 goal ( GF) conceded 12 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goal (GD).
England Vs Spain Predictions: H2H
- The two nations have met a total of 25 times in the past, England have won 13 times whereas Spain 9 times and drawn 3 times.
- In their last 5 h2h Spain have won 3 times, England once and drawn once.
- The last time the two met was on 15-11-2016 Where they drew 2-2 a friendly match.
England Vs Spain Predictions: Player News And Squad’s
England predicted line up: J. Pickford D. Rose P. Jones K. Trippier H. Maguire J. Stones F. Delph E. Dier R. Loftus-Cheek H. Kane Marcus Rashford
Who to watch: H. Kane was the top goal scorer in the Russian world cup with 6 goals and the opposition’s defense should have him at bay.
Spain predicted line up: David de Gea Sergio Ramos Piqué Jordi Alba Nacho David Silva Sergio Busquets Azpilicueta Koke Marco Asensio Isco
Who to watch: Real Madrid’s Isco is a sensational playerwith vast experience with international football. He will be the main target by the opposition’s defense
Why England Will Win
The three lions were very very productive in the world cup games after finishing fourth thanks to Gareth Southgate who restored England’s glory. He will be targeting to build on those successes and make sure they do well in this competition.
Why Spain Will Win
Luis Enrique’s men have won 5 of the last 6 meetings against their rivals including three times in a row. They will be seeking to bounce back to their glory after having a very disappointing world cup when they were knocked out in the round of 16.
England Vs Spain Predictions
This will be a very close battle as the two nations are among the European football giants. But England have a very solid form at home and are on a four match undefeated run here. On the other side Spain have won 3 out of their last 5 h2h meetings with that in mind we will go for a draw.
Our verdict: A DRAW
|08/09/2018||Bet Analysis||GILLINGHAM||VS||AFC WIMBLEDON||0-1|
|08/09/2018||Bet Analysis||DONCASTER||VS||LUTON TOWN||2-1|
|08/09/2018||Bet Analysis||CAMBRIDGE UTD||VS||CARLISLE||1-2|
|08/09/2018||Bet Analysis||HALIFAX||VS||LEYTON ORIENT||1-1|
|08/09/2018||Bet Analysis||EASTLEIGH||VS||AFC FYLDE||0-0|
|08/09/2018||Bet Analysis||SOLIHULL MOORS||VS||HARTLEPOOL||0-1|
|08/09/2018||Bet Analysis||DEGERFORS||VS||AFC ESKILSTUNA||2-2|
|09/09/2018||Bet Analysis||OXFORD UTD||VS||COVENTRY|
|09/09/2018||Bet Analysis||ORGRYTE IS||VS||OSTERS IF|