England vs USA Prediction. Wembley Stadium will be hosting the most anticipated build up match between England and USA.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
England vs USA Prediction: Match Facts
- England have played 5 matches so far in the World > FIFA Friendlies 2018
- They had won 4 times, drawn 1 time and lost 0 games.
- Three Lions have played 4 matches at home in the Friendlies with resulting 3 wins and 1 draw.
- Their last 5 matches played they had won 2 game, drawn 1 game and lost 2 games:- (WDWLL)
- Their last game played against Spain they won 2-3, an away match.
- So far in the last 5 matches they had scored 5 goals for (GF), conceded 6 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -1 goal.
- USA have played 9 matches so far in the World > FIFA Friendlies 2018
- They had won 3 times, drawn 3 times and lost 3 times.
- Their last 5 matches played they had won 1 game, drew 2 games 1 and lost 2 games;- (DLWLD)
- Their last game played against Peru they won 2-0, a home match.
- So far in the last 5 matches they had scored 5 goals for (GF), conceded 8 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -3 goals.
England vs USA Prediction: H2H
- England and USA have met six times in the past with the Three Lions winning three matches ,United States winning 2 and a draw for both sides.
- The latest meeting between the two nations came at the 2010 World Cup, when the two sides played out their only ever draw a Rob Green’s mistake leading to USA cancelling out Steven Gerrard’s early opener.
England vs USA Prediction: Players News and Squads
England Predicted Starting Line up: 3-4-3 Goalkeeper:Jack Butland; Kyle Walker, Jordie Gomez, John Stones, Ben Chilwell; Reuben Loftus-Cheek, Eric Dier, Ross Barkley; Jadon Sancho, Harry Kane, Raheem Sterling
WHO TO WATCH: Wayne Rooney will win his 120th and makes his final international appearance for the Three Lions being the country’s leading all-time scorer with 53 from his 119 appearances, but may start on the bench.
U.S.A Predicted Starting Line up: 4-2-3-1 Goalkeeper:Brad Guzan Defenders: DeAndre Yedlin, Matt Miazga, Cameron Carter-Vickers, John Brooks Defensive Midfielders:Tyler Adams, Weston McKennie Attacking Midfielders:Timothy Weah, Christian Pulisic, Sebastian Lletget Forwards: Josh Sargent
WHO TO WATCH: Josh Sargent – The visitors are rebuilding for the future and Sargent is part of it having scored his second international goal in the draw with Peru in their latest match.
Why England will win
The three Lions are on form as they produced one of their best best performances with a 3-2 win over Spain in Betis and will be looking to maintain that momentum in this match before playing Croatia on Sunday.
Why USA will win
The visitors will not be fazed as they are rebuilding for the future and most players in this squad will be looking to earn a permanent place in this team plus the fact that England are always nervous when playing at Wembley.
England vs USA Prediction
England squad should do better to amount a decent send off for Wayne Rooney who will be earning his 120th and final game England and based on both form and head to head trend they should be able get atleast two goals in this match.,
Our verdict: A home win for England.
|15-11-2018||Austria||Bet Analysis||Bosnia Hgovina||0-0|
|15-11-2018||San Marino||Bet Analysis||Moldova||2||0-1|
|15-11-2018||Poland||Bet Analysis||Czech Republic||1x||0-1|
|15-11-2018||Flamengo||Bet Analysis||Santos FC||1||1-0|