Ergotelis Vs POAK prediction. Ergotelis will be welcoming POAK at Pankritio Stadio in Iraklio (Heraklion) for a Greece Cup match
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Ergotelis Vs POAK prediction: Match Facts
- Ergotelis are in the 3rd position of Cup.
- Ergotelis have played a total of 2 matches in Greece Cup. Their current statistics is 1 win and 1 draw
- Ergotelis did not lose their last two matches in the competition
- Ergotelis last played away Aittitos Spata and the game ended in a 1-1 Draw.
- PAOK are in the 4th position of Cup.
- PAOK have played a match in Greece Cup. Their current statistics is 1 draw.
- PAOK did not lose their last match in the competition
- PAOK last played at home against Aris and the game ended in a 1-1 draw.
Ergotelis Vs POAK prediction: H2H
The two teams have previously met 20 times with Ergotelis standing at 3 win 4 draw and 13 lose while POAK’s record stands at 13 win 4 draw and 3 lose in all their head to head games.
The two teams last played on the 18/03/2015 in a Superliga match that saw POAK win the game 1 nil at home.
Ergotelis Vs POAK prediction: Players News and Squad
ERGOTELIS PREDICTED LINE UP: P. Ladas-N. Patas, D. Stamopoulos, C. Batzios, V. Bouzas, A. Bourselis, G. Angelopoulos, V. Vogiatzis-N. Stamatakos, H. Cuypers
WHO TO WATCH: H. Cuypers is the leading top goal scorer for the host with 3 goals in their division.
Why Ergotelis will win
Ergotelis form both in this tournament and in league is not that bad because the have not lost in their last 5 games in the league and 2 in this tournament and so they will be fighting to win this game and advance to the next stage of this competition plus keep their current unbeaten run and form generally.
Why POAK will win
POAK are in the bottom of their group table and so they will be fighting to win this game and avoid being eliminated from this competition and so far they have not lost a single game in this competition.
Ergotelis Vs POAK prediction
Though POAK seems like the Goliath in this game are currently in poor form and they will be fighting to win this game and increase their chances of advancing to the next round of this competition but their opponent who are in very good form will be fighting to win this game too.
Our Verdict:A Draw or Win for the Home team.
|14-11-2018||PSMS Medan||Bet Analysis||PS Tira||Cancelled|
|14-11-2018||Notts Co||Bet Analysis||Doncaster||4-2|
|14-11-2018||Southend||Bet Analysis||Southampton U21||3-0|
|14-11-2018||Dep. La Coruna (Esp)||Bet Analysis||Ath Bilbao (Esp)||1-1|