Estonia vs Hungary Prediction. This UEFA Nations league group 2 match up between Greece and Hungary will take place at A. Le Coq Arena, Tallinn, Estonia.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Estonia vs Hungary Prediction: Match Facts
- Estonia are in UEFA nation league, league C group 2 alongside Finland, Hungary and Greece.
- They have played 3 matches in this competition resulting in 3 losses and are at position 4 with 0 points.
- This will be their 2nd match at home in this competition having lost the first one.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time, drawn none and lost 5 times (LLLLL)
- The last game they played was against Finland where they lost 0-1 a home match.
- So far in this competition they have scored 0 goals ( GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
- Hungary have played 3 matches are at position 2 with 3 points in League C, Group 2 of the 2018–19 UEFA Nations League Table.
- They have won 1 times, drawn 0 times and lost 2 games.
- This match will be the 2nd match played by them and away in this competition.
- In the last 5 matches the visitors have 3 losses, 1 draw and 1 win in their last five matches:- (LWLLD)
- The last game they played was against Greece where they lost 0-1 a home match
- So far in this competition they have scored 2 goal for (GF), conceded 3 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -1 goal.
Estonia vs Hungary Prediction: H2H
- These two sides have met 4 times in the past with Hungary winning 1 time, Estonia winning 3 times and 0 draws between them.
- The two sides last met on Tuesday 10/09/13 in the World Qualification Europe match and the result was:- Hungary 5 – 1 Estonia.
Estonia vs Hungary Prediction: Squads and Player News
Estonia predicted line up: Shot-stopper:- Mihkel Aksalu Defenders:- Taijo Teniste, Joonas Tamm, Karol Mets, Ragnar Klavan (c) Midfielders:- Ken Kallaste, Henrik Ojamaa, Konstantin Vassiljev, Artjom Dmitrijev Strikers:-Siim Luts, Sergei Zenjov
Who to watch: Sergei Zenjov will be looking to get on the score sheet after featuring in their last match gainst Finland.
Hungary Predicted Lineup: Péter Gulácsi (1), Ádám Lang (2), Tamás Kádár (4), Attila Fiola (5), István Kovács (10), Gergő Lovrencsics (14), László Kleinheisler (15), Máté Pátkai (16), Ádám Szalai (9), Roland Sallai (11), Roland Varga (17),
Who to watch: László Kleinheisler (15) The 24 yr old Astana Midfielder has a goal to his name in two appearances and he struck gold the last time these boys met.
Why Estionia will win
The hosts have lost the last three matches played to this event but both were through ab 1-0 scoreline meaning that they are not that bad they just need to tighten up at the back and produce more in-front.
Why Hungary will win
Hungary have already beaten this team at home so they are less pressured to win here so they can relax and play their game without. Marco Rossi will have his boys ready to play tho.
Estonia vs Hungary Prediction
Going for a home win will be the ultimate wrong choice in this match up and may be they can struggle to get a point out of this event but the visitors rank and form in the last 5 matches says otherwise
Our verdict: A Draw or an away win for Hungary.
|15/10/2018||Iceland||Bet Analysis||Switzerland||OVER 1.5||2-1|
|15/10/2018||Bosnia & Herzegovina||Bet Analysis||Northern Ireland||1||2-0|
|15/10/2018||Luxembourg||Bet Analysis||San Marino||1||3-0|
|15/10/2018||Medea||Bet Analysis||ES Setif||2-2|
|15/10/2018||MC Alger||Bet Analysis||Constantine||2-1|
|15/10/2018||Jong PSV||Bet Analysis||Jong Ajax||OVER 1.5||2-1|