Ethiopia Vs Kenya Prediction. Ethiopia will be hosting Kenya at Bahir Dar Stadium in the Africa Cup of Nations Qualifier match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Ethiopia Vs Kenya Prediction:Match Facts
- Ethiopia are in Group F of the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations Qualifiers alongside Kenya, Sierra Leone and Ghana.
- They sit in the 3rd position with Three points – having only played 2 matches won 1 and lost 1.
- Ethiopia have played 1 match at home and won that match in the qualifiers .
- There form in the last games to this match has been 2 wins ,2 draw and 1 loss: (WDDLW)
- The last game they played in the qualifiers was against Sierra Leone, a match that ended in a 0-1 win at home for Ethiopia.
- They have scored 1 goals (for) and conceded 5 goals (against) with a goal difference of -4 goals in the qualifiers.
- Kenya are in Group F of the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations Qualifiers alongside Ghana, Sierra Leone and Ethiopia
- They sit 2ND with 3 points – having only played 2 matches lost 1 and won 1.
- Harambee Stars have played 1 match away in the qualifiers and lost that match at Sierra Leone.
- There form in the last games to this match has been 3 wins ,0 draw and 2 losses: (WWLWL)
- The last game they played in the qualifiers was against Ghana, a match that ended in a 1-0, win at home for Kenya.
- They have scored 2 goal (for) and conceded 2 goals (against) with a goal difference of 0 goal in the qualifiers.
Ethiopia Vs Kenya Prediction: H2H
- Their has been six recorded meetings between the two nations in the past with resulting 2 wins for Ethiopia 2 wins for Kenya and 2 draws.
- The latest five matches played by the two teams have ended in 2 wins and 2 draws for Kenya while Ethiopia have won 1 match.
- The last meeting between the two teams was played on Saturday 04/07/15 in the Africa Cup Nations Qualifiers match and the result was :- Kenya 0 – 0 Ethiopia.
Ethiopia Vs Kenya Prediction:Players News and Squad
ETHIOPIA PREDICTED LINEUP:- Goalkeepers: Samson Assefa Defenders: Abdulkerim Mohammed, Asechalew Tamene, Henok Adugna, Salahdin Bargicho Midfielders: Mulualem Mesfin, Shemeles Bekele, Biniyam Belay ,Yohannes Forwards: Getaneh Kebede, Abel Yalew, Omod Okuri
WHO TO WATCH :Getaneh Kebede scored Ethiopia’s lone goal in their match against Sierra Leone and will be very instrumental in this match.
KENYA PREDICTED LINEUP:- Goalkeeper:- Patrick Matasi Defenders:-Benard Ochieng, Musa Mohammed, Brian Mandela, Abud Omar, David Ochieng Midfielders:- Francis Kahata, Ismael Gonzales, Victor Wanyama Johanna Omollo Forwards:- Michael Olunga,Ovella Ochieng.
WHO TO WATCH: Victor Wanyama has returned to full training with Tottenham Hotspurs and has been called up to the squad.
Why Ethiopia will win
Youhannes Sahle’s side did well to beat Sierre Leone in their last group match and they come here with good form having gone unbeaten in their last three matches played to this event and playing at home should tilt the advantage.
Why Kenya will win
Kenya did win their most recent match against much fancied Ghana team and then the friendly against Malawi so confidence is rife in their camp especially with Tottenham Hotspurs hot shot Victor Wanyama being their for this match.
Ethiopia Vs Kenya Prediction
Kenya have been off recent wining the last two matches and notably that one against Ghana but their away form is always suspect but we think they have much energy to get away with something out of this match.
Our verdict :- A draw or an away win for Kenya.
|10/10/2018||Zambia||Bet Analysis||Guinea Bissau||1X||2-1|
|10/10/2018||Kashima||Bet Analysis||Yokohama M.||1X||1-2|
|10/10/2018||Sportul Snagov||Bet Analysis||Balotesti||4-1|
|10/10/2018||Braila||Bet Analysis||Politehnica Timisoara||2X||0-2|
|10/10/2018||Daco-Getica Bucuresti||Bet Analysis||Aerostar||3-0|
|10/10/2018||Poli Timisoara||Bet Analysis||Chindia Targoviste||OVER 2.5||1-3|
|10/10/2018||Ripensia Timisoara||Bet Analysis||Energeticianul||1-1|